1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Bouncing Baby Figs

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Redsonga, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Redsonga

Redsonga Well-Known Member

Samuel is a new solid earthy name :)

2. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

3. Redsonga

OMG, that video is love :excited: Little Sammy!
    "cut her in half!" *slow meaningful fist forming*

4. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that window's for Samuel. "Our oldest."

The term "fig" has also been used in TMS episode 104 (Ruth Buzzi) by Robo-Kermit. Cheeky lil' devil. ;)

5. Redsonga

That's where I first heard it to :)

6. peyjenk

peyjenk Well-Known Member

I was going to say that I always liked the boy frogs/girl pigs combo from MCC.... but this is too cute to ignore! I love him (I, too, think he's a boy :))!

7. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Jamie I just saw this now, I love that picture! What an adorable baby fig! Just about right I'd say. Reminds me of the picture of Kermit and Fozzie's dad in The Great Muppet Caper. I like it!

8. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I actually think that figs could also be call progs. Maybe if it's a boy it's a fig and if it's a female, it's a prog. Makes sense because Piggy is the female, that if it were a girl, the pig part would go first right? If it's a boy, it would be a fig.

Daniel

9. peyjenk

peyjenk Well-Known Member

Only more cute, less scary. :scary:

10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh Well-Known Member

That fig is adorable.

11. WaiterGrover

WaiterGrover Member

...Look, I'm still trying to cope with being exposed to the "Fozmit" picture, let alone attempting to picture Kermit/Piggy progeny.
    "Bouncing baby figs" is about as far as my poor mind can take it :super:

12. Redsonga

Aaaaw but these are cute not creepy :):flirt:

13. wwfpooh

Yes they are...cute that is.

14. WaiterGrover

WaiterGrover Member

Darn it, you got me there. You just leave my "cute" button alone, you.... :super:

15. Redsonga

But just look at their itty bitty little green snouts...:flirt:

16. WaiterGrover

WaiterGrover Member

You win. I was overcome by the tidal wave of cuteness when I, in my innocence, clicked on your YouTube link. No fair! (scuffscuffscuffscuff...Charlie! I need some figs in a blanket, pronto!") ...you're not even "Fuzzy and Blue" (or orange) either...

17. Redsonga

*hee* Why, thank you:). I was attacked by so many flamers in the past it is nice to be liked for once:excited:...

18. wwfpooh

Bah...Those flamers wouldn't know nice even if it stared them in the face, which it did, thanks to you. ;)

19. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

it kinda looks like a baby shrek

20. wwfpooh

You don't think...? Nah...It couldn't be, could it? XD