Jimmy Fallon to replace Conan on "Late Night"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Umm anyone watch I did and well i was not inpressed Conan made a nice little apperence at the first though.

vaati64

Reaction score
Umm anyone watch I did and well i was not inpressed Conan made a nice little apperence at the first though.

I watched it, and I'm sorry, it SUCKED! He could've done a way better job. That was the first and last episode of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon that I'm going to watch. He hardly made me laugh. In fact I think I only laughed once or twice during the monolouge, and even then, I laughed way harder when Conan did Late Night

Teheheman

Reaction score
It was ok, I mean, he's TRYING to be the next David Letterman it seems, and he really should be himself and loosen up a little bit. It might be better when he gets a year or 2 in like Conan did but for now, he should just be prepared for the first couple years to be bad.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hmm... I missed it. I mean I will take you guys word for it, but I still do have to give the first episode a chance, anyway.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hmm... I missed it. I mean I will take you guys word for it, but I still do have to give the first episode a chance, anyway.
I missed it too, but I saw the episode on Hulu.com and thought that it was alright, I mean, I figured about a year or 2 to really see how the show goes.

Daniel

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Saw the show last night. I was not that impressed with his "lick something for 10 dollars" bit.

vaati64

Reaction score
Saw the show last night. I was not that impressed with his "lick something for 10 dollars" bit.

Oh, I know, that was kinda gross when the last guy licked the fish bowl! That, and I still can't figure out why he used a checklist for his first guest.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I think it's because Robert DeNiro doesn't like to talk much so he made up a list of questions that had one word answers so that he could answer them. I say give Fallon a break, I mean, he's new, he's not used to this, he's trying to be like talk-show host were before him and he just needs to find his own style ya know?

Daniel