Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
no no it's ok buddy i feel fine (Starts growing horns out of his head) umm what was that number agine
ummm well first let me ask ya somethin about your new horns....are they um...cold by any chance?
Because today I've got a special for you!
Horn Warmers @ Half the price! I'm cutting and slashing prices and your our 1st hundreth customer!
Whatdoyasay? hmmmmmm? You can't beet the low low price of $596.88 only 20 low monthly installments!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ummm well first let me ask ya somethin about your new horns....are they um...cold by any chance?
Because today I've got a special for you!
Horn Warmers @ Half the price! I'm cutting and slashing prices and your our 1st hundreth customer!
Whatdoyasay? hmmmmmm? You can't beet the low low price of $596.88 only 20 low monthly installments!
You drive a very hard bargan but i don't have any change and all it got is 1000 dollers

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Yu drive a very hard bargen but i dont have any change and all it got is 1000 dollers
Well, I'll tellsyawhat! that sounds like just enough to me.
Ya see my poor granny she's in the hospital and cant aford the treatment she needs to have done to get rid of the dreaded cookiefever she's got.
So what'ya say bub? hu?:insatiable: :big_grin: :shifty:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*fluffs off*

...excuse me...Probably the curry I had for lunch...

Bea:zany:{What? You asked for it...}regard

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well, I'll tellsyawhat! that sounds like just enough to me.
Ya see my poor granny she's in the hospital and cant aford the treatment she needs to have done to get rid of the dreaded cookiefever she's got.
So what'ya say bub? hu?:insatiable: :big_grin: :shifty:
ok sure and i'll even throw in my ruber tire i have here

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Great article, and I love that photo! I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for this one. But whatever happens, this has been a good feeling. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.