Muppeteers Autographs

Reevz1977

Reaction score
i'm glad you like the pic,the reason i use Lab Rat as my nickname on here is Lab Rat is the main character in my show there are pics of him here~http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=gluvets
Awww man, I genuinely envy talent like yours. It truly inspires me. They are all fantastic, really really fantastic! I love seeing anyones creative endeavours regardless of the medium. Academic achievements pale by comparison for me, I personally prefer seeing artistic handy work. Without any intended patronising, well done, I truly wish you the world of success!

Telly

Reaction score
I'd love an autographed picture of Kermit and/or Rizzo with Steve Whitmire's autograph!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
AM I THE ONLY PERSON ON THE PLANET THAT HASN'T MET FRANK OZ? I'm starting to think it's personal!
Yes, you are the only person on the planet that hasn't met Frank Oz. Here is a slightly blurry picture of the back of me watching Jim and Frank tape a segment for Sesame Street.

:stick_out_tongue:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
AM I THE ONLY PERSON ON THE PLANET THAT HASN'T MET FRANK OZ? I'm starting to think it's personal! What was he like Lab Rat?
Lol.

I met Frank Oz................and Steve and Dave & Brian Henson at the UK premiere Party of Muppet Treasure Island in May 1996 in Bristol. I got there autographs and photos too. They also signed there characters names too, Miss Piggy, Kermit, Gonzo.

I also got two Jim Henson autographs that I bought as I also unforunetly never got to meet him.

I also got a signed photo of Karen Prell and Red ''To Christopher, Fraggles Rock! Red and Karen Prell''. Although again I have never met her!

I got several signed items from steve and Kermit again in 2006 at the London Marathon. Two signed Kermit photos and a Muppet Show shoulder bag signed by Kermit.

Chris