Muppeteers Autographs

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Folks,
I have a fair random question, does anyone know where I can get hold of autographs of all the Muppeteers for my autograph collection?

I've already got Jim Hensons', so I just want the other main ones - Dave Goelz, Steve Whitmire, Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson and Richard Hunt. I've only had luck finding Frank Oz's but thats on a photo of Yoda (not a fan really:eek: ). If anyone can help I would appreciate it:smile:

Thanks guys

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I have frank Oz'z on an old Animal poster........God knows where it is but Ill try and have a look

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Really? Thats well cool, did you get it in person of buy it?
In person, as a kid at a live Muppet show I went to, I cant really remember that much as it was 22 yrs ago! but I remeber Franks as he did impressions for us of Yoda.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
In person, as a kid at a live Muppet show I went to, I cant really remember that much as it was 22 yrs ago! but I remeber Franks as he did impressions for us of Yoda.
No way! I hope you took a sample of his hair and worshipped the hem of his garments! He's one person I'd love to meet in the flesh. I would pick his brains for hours, infact, it would probably end up like the film Misery for him so it's lucky he hasn't:stick_out_tongue:

I came close to meeting Jim when I was a kid but he died just before it was due to happen. My Uncle was an MD or something:confused: at the Bradford Alambra Theatre that showed the Muppet Show Live and had dinner with Jim and some other people involved in the show. He told him he had a nephew that loved the Muppets. I don't remember any of the details, I just know it was going to be at the same time as the National Photographic Museum put on a Muppet exhibition in 1990. Sadly fate intervened:sympathy: I got Jims autograph a couple of years back from a UACC registered autograph dealer.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
i met Frank Oz last year in London i'd gone down to watch Avenue Q and just bumped into him in the street i didnt get an autograph cos neither of us had a pen but i got a photo with him he was in town promoting Death at a funeral.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
AM I THE ONLY PERSON ON THE PLANET THAT HASN'T MET FRANK OZ? I'm starting to think it's personal! What was he like Lab Rat?

Lab Rat

Reaction score
it was weird cos i live 5 hours drive from london i've only been there twice and i bump into Frank Oz just ramdomly in the street he was in a bit of a rush cos he was going to a restaurant but he stopped for photo's he was telling us about death at a funeral and i gave him a business card well you never know....

Reevz1977

Reaction score
it was weird cos i live 5 hours drive from london i've only been there twice and i bump into Frank Oz just ramdomly in the street he was in a bit of a rush cos he was going to a restaurant but he stopped for photo's he was telling us about death at a funeral and i gave him a business card well you never know....
What is it you do (if you don't mind the question)? If your a masseuse thats fine, say no more!