The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
You know what would be even cooler (or just as cool)? The Electric Mayhem getting a joint YouTube account. That. Would. Be. AWESOME!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You know what would be even cooler (or just as cool)? The Electric Mayhem getting a joint YouTube account. That. Would. Be. AWESOME!
I. AGREE! ! ! Would you like to put it into the form of a question for Jim? Or should we just send that when we send out questions? :stick_out_tongue:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Okay, here goes the question:

You know, Jim, we all like the fact that the Muppets are getting YouTube accounts. I was wondering if any of the Electric Mayhem members are planning on creating an account in the future, or if they wanted to create a joint account on YouTube. Actually, are any of the other Muppets plannig on getting a YouTube account in the future?

How was that? (Of course, we could just send the part from "You know, Jim" to "in the future?" to advoid confusion. You know, just send the above paragraph that actually contains the question.)

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Thank you, Ryan! Now, all we have to do is wait until the questions are sent off and answered.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey yall My internet is not working, and that means I have not been on much. I love these questions, and can't wait to get the answers. Thanks Ryan for standing in the gap.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
It's been a long time since we've heard from Jim. Did he respond to the questions you sent, Ry?