TheJimHensonHour
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2004
- Messages
- 1,419
- Reaction score
- 1
Ok I know they own the Muppet, Pooh, Power Rangers, & Pixar.
Are there any otheres that they own that I may not know about that aren't orig. from Disney?
thanks for anyones help!
I'm being serious here lol I know there are others it's for an art project I'm doing it's nothing bad.
Are there any otheres that they own that I may not know about that aren't orig. from Disney?
thanks for anyones help!

I'm being serious here lol I know there are others it's for an art project I'm doing it's nothing bad.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+