Anyone remember these shows?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I hadn't really noticed that they rotate characters like that before.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I guess they figured they've run out of ideas for shows that revolve completely around Arthur, and since there's a whole community of kids, they decided to focus on them from time to time.

SSLFan

Reaction score
...and that's why I love that show.:halo:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I loved the episode today about Binky being a genius and the one about Fern and the cell phone! That show never ceases to be nothing less but entertaining!:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Binky? A genius? Was it anything like that episode of Hey Arnold! where Helga and Harold's test results get mixed up and Harold is suddenly convinced his a genius, while Helga is convinced she's an idiot?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Binky? A genius? Was it anything like that episode of Hey Arnold! where Helga and Harold's test results get mixed up and Harold is suddenly convinced his a genius, while Helga is convinced she's an idiot?
No, nothing like that, but it involved the brain flunking kindergarten, though!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, nothing like that, but it involved the brain flunking kindergarten, though!
*Blink* How can one flunk KINDERGARTEN? I mean, all you do in kindergarten is play with blocks, sing songs, learn the alphabet, learn how to count, paint, have storytime, take naps... how can one possibly flunk kindergarten?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Gotta throw my two cents in on this thread. I loved Lambchop's Play Along, it hit the air just a couple of years before I was getting too old for those types of shows.

I also loved Reading Rainbow, Square One TV, 321 Contact and Shining Time Station, anyone remember those?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Alright, now I've got to ask this... can anyone help me remember this show... it was cartoon series... not an adult cartoon, but it certainly wasn't for little kids... something like The Three Kids and Jerry something like that, and the three kids were the "cool kids" and Jerry wanted to be a part of them, but they were always mean to him.

Something like that.