Guest stars who were co-stars

BEAR

Reaction score
The "crazy lady" is Eileen Brennan:smile:

Wadsworth was the butler's name.

Michael McKean actually played Mr. Green, and Christopher Lloyd was Professor Plum.

Ooops! I knew I would get those two characters mixed up. It's confusing when you are so used to the board game and the people in the movie don't wear the appropriate colors (ex: Mrs. White wearing black and Miss Scarlett wearing green)

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Dang! I keep thinking of more...

Yellowbeard (1983) Marty Feldman (TMS), John Cleese (TMS, GMC), Madeline Kahn (TMS)

Ghost in the Noonday Sun (1974) Peter Sellers (TMS), Spike Milligan (TMS)

The Last Remake of Beau Geste (1977) Marty Feldman (TMS), Peter Ustinov (TMS)

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
To The Last Remake of Beau Geste (written & directed by Marty Feldman), add Avery Schreiber (TMS) and Spike Milligan (TMS)

Bedazzled (1967) Raquel Welch (TMS), Dudley Moore (TMS)

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother (1975) - Dom DeLuise (TMS), Madeline Kahn (TMS, SS), Spike Milligan (TMS), Marty Feldman (TMS)

The Magic Christian (1969) - Peter Sellers (TMS), Spike Milligan (TMS), John Cleese (TMS, GMC), Raquel Welch (TMS)

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
History of the World Part 1 (1981) Mel Brooks (TMM), Dom DeLuise (TMS, TMM), Harvey Korman (TMS), Spike Milligan (TMS), Cloris Leachman (TMS)

peyjenk

Reaction score
The "Sleeping Beauty" episode of Shelley Duvall's Faerie Tale Theatre featured Christopher Reeve and Bernadette Peters (both TMS) and Carol Kane (TMM).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Easy to get Tim Curry and John Cleese mixed up. "Random British Guy Number 1." and "Randon British Guy Number 2." Yet, easy to tell them apart...RBG #1 has a wide, wide smile. RBG#2 has a moustache.
I've never gotten them mixed up before. I've also never seen the Clue movie (I've just seen parts of it without paying much attention).

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I kept forgetting to add this, but of course Dom DeLuise was also in The Muppet Movie.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Ooops! I knew I would get those two characters mixed up. It's confusing when you are so used to the board game and the people in the movie don't wear the appropriate colors (ex: Mrs. White wearing black and Miss Scarlett wearing green)
I have The Simpsons edition of "Clue." Gameplay is the same.

Mr. Burns is found dead, and the suspects are:

Homer - Mr. Green
Marge - Mrs. Peacock
Bart - Professor Plum
Lisa - Miss Scarlett
Krusty the Clown - Col. Mustard
Waylon Smithers - Mrs. White

The weapons are:

Slingshot
Saxophone
Poisoned donut
Necklace
Extend-O-Glove
Plutonium rod

peyjenk

Reaction score
I collect Clue games. I have three versions of "traditional" Clue (editions from the '70s, '80s, and '90s), Scooby-Doo Clue, Hitchcock Clue, the two "Clue VCR Mystery Games" from the '80s and the Clue Decoder game that was released a couple of years ago.

Anyway, more Muppet connections:

Hairspray- Debbie Harry (TMS) played Velma von Tussle in the original movie, and Michelle Pfiefer (MT) is playing her in the remake coming out this Christmas.

Haunted Honeymoon- TMS guests Gilda Radner and Dom Deluise.

peyjenk

Reaction score
The Wiz- Diana Ross as Dorothy (TMS), Lena Horne as Glinda (TMS).