Muppet Stuff: A Gag Thread

SSLFan

Reaction score
Introduction:

:smile: : Hi- ho! Kermit the Frog here, to give you the latest idea for a topic. Introducing Muppet Stuff, a new way to post humorus jokes, quotes, and other stuff through the voices of your favorite muppet icons!

:embarrassed: : Oh Boy!

:smile: : Thank you Fozzie. As I was saying, Muppet Stuff allows you to become one of your favorite Muppet charcthers! It's just a click away and all you need is a little imagination. So ladies and gentlemen... welcome to Muppet Stuff !

SSLFan

Reaction score
Muppet Stuff #2

:sleep: : This thread isn't even gonna last a day!

:boo: : HA! HA! You got that right!

:concern: : Come on guys, don't give up hope yet...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Hey! I like this idea!
:smile: Uh yeah, I just hope everyone else does.:flirt: Rully. It would be like, a rull shame if someone thaught it wasn't good enough and let it be burried or something.
Ooc: I do like this idea very much. Do you think though that it would be better in the games section, or here? I thaught games at first, but now I'm honestly not sure. It's up to SSL Fan I guess, and if he likes he can request that it be moved.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
:attitude: : Well, I for one find this to be an outrage! What do you mean by posting this frivolous thread in the Classic Muppets forum? This clearly belongs in the Games thread where all those other weirdos here hang around and waste their time! This forum should be dedicated to more culturally enriching activities, like discussing the merits and meaning of the songs of Wayne and Wanda!

:sing: : Hey man, the Frog fired those two for a good reason I fully stand behind. In the interest of groovy music and quality entertainment, I say we need a thread like this for some fun. I mean, let's face it man, Wayne and Wanda are musically boring.

:halo: : BORING! BORING! BORING!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
:cool: : Zzzzz...Huh? Keep the noise down man...zzzzz
:big_grin: : Hey, here's the happening thread I've been wanting to visit. I hear this thread is dynamite!
:crazy: : Did somebody say dynamite? :smile:

SSLFan

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Hey! I like this idea!
:smile: Uh yeah, I just hope everyone else does.:flirt: Rully. It would be like, a rull shame if someone thaught it wasn't good enough and let it be burried or something.
Ooc: I do like this idea very much. Do you think though that it would be better in the games section, or here? I thaught games at first, but now I'm honestly not sure. It's up to SSL Fan I guess, and if he likes he can request that it be moved.
I don't mind...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Keep this up!.... This should be a really funny thread!

SSLFan

Reaction score
thanks!

Keep this up!.... This should be a really funny thread!

:smile: : Thankyou tutter fan. You know that you can contribute here anytime, that's what it's all about.

:embarrassed: : Defenitely!

:rolleyes: : Let's get this party started ok!

SSLFan

Reaction score
:halo: : PARTY! PARTY!

:embarrassed: : (whispers to Pepe)

:rolleyes: : Yes, I do think he's on steroids. * hehe*