Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
That would be great Once Was Ernie......I will be keeping my eyes peeled for Animal and GONZO on your website and on here. Please let us know when you see him and put the pics up. Also, ask A LOT of questions!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot..........
you would not believe this guys.......or maybe you will THEY CHANGED THE DARN PRE-ORDERS AGAIN FOR GONZO!

Someone asked this on Question night with Amy at MR:
Any word on when Animal is set for shipping or the preorder for Gonzo?
And this is what she said:
Gonzo will probably go on sale late August/early September. I don't have a shipping date on Animal yet. It probably won't be until late in the year.
Why does this not suprise me? I just want to know that he will be at my doorstep sometime in the NEAR future is all. I REALLY want Gonzo! :concern:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'd rather they take time and get it awesomely correct as opposed to me getting a slightly decent collectible.

But, I'm ready for ANIMAL! YAAAAY!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Sad note.....Amy told me that Travis has a new role now and will not be on the forums much. But she did say that he will be at Comic Con this year. If anyone goes, please go talk to Travis and tell him how much we miss him and get a lot of answers about our fellow Muppet posers! :concern: :embarrassed: :mad:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm going to SDCC, I'll look him up (I'll be at booth #2002).

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
To Once Was Ernie:

I cannot send another PM for some strange reason, tells me to wait 60 seconds and doesn't let me after that time....so here is another message for ya:
Travis is going to be there. Can you please ask him about Gonzo. Find out when they are going to have the pre-order for him and how he is coming along.

Many thanks! :concern:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman....it has been anounced through MR news letter I got in my email today that Animal and The Great Gonzo "Photo" Puppet Limited Edition WILL BE AT COMIC CON! What great news! I cannot wait to see him!

:concern: YEEESSSSSSSS!:concern:

******Dances Around Room*********