Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Is there a link to Terry's website. I'd love to see his pix of all his Muppets. :smile:

Dave
As of right now, Terry is REALLY high Tailing it to get Fozzie done before the 25th of this month. He is a really kewl guy. I would love to see his signature on a SE version of a Muppet just like they do the Star Wars stuff. We really need a signature edition to dedicate the work that he put into these. What an awesome guy!

His website is:

Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/5617/

AngryEwok

Reaction score
That'd be pretty cool. I think the certificate plate would look better autographed, though, rather than the actual puppet.

Not to mention, he could just autograph a dozen plates at a time instead of having to fool with big hefty puppets.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Terry said he would love to do this for us, but it is up to Master Replicas to decide what to do. I would love to see if Terry can sign one of my photo puppets plates (If there was room on the plate). He said that if we can get enough of us to write to MR about it that they just might hear us. Wouldn't hurt ya know.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
If anyone wants to hear about Animal and Gonzo, go to MR website and hear there pod cast.

Propaganda Volume 11 Podcast 3 July 24, 2007

http://masterreplicas.com/customer/community/podcasts/details.php?pid=MzI=

Also:
Ernie, make sure you ask a lot of questions about Animal, Gonzo and Fozzie. Ask them when are they planning to ship and when Gonzo's pre-order is ok. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THESE GUYS!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
A little bird told me that Fozzie is going to be there, along with Animal and GONZO! :concern:

I REALLY cannot wait.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I miss seeing the new pictures of these guys! Best Muppet product ever. Hands down. :embarrassed: :concern: :halo:

Seeing these images posted here has lead me back to viewing the forum on more of a regular basis. Maybe Phillip or Kevin could arrange an interview/behind the scenes article for the main page?