Muppet merchandise in Japan

shimauta

Reaction score
I dont know how many muppet fans there are here in Japan, but check out this great merchandise! FYI - the website is in Japanese but you should still be able to see the good selection that is offered.

http://ec.scp.co.jp/scp/chekila/sho...d=28&category=&goods=&title=&keyword=&style=L
The store that offers muppet merchandise can be found throughout Tokyo and also has a great selection of Sesame Street items (unfortunately these are not available online) and is actually run by Sony Creative Products Inc.

muppetperson

Reaction score
こんにちは、そしてmuppet Centralへようこそ。
(Hello, and welcome to Muppet central)
I wish I had the Kermit pen with Kermit sitting in his chair and the pen that looks like Kermit swings around the pen.They are great. I have a Kermit push puppet by Sony (not to be confused with the Kermit 3D animator by Fun for all) and The Muppet Show Dream touch light by SCP.
Thanks for the link.

muppetperson

Reaction score
WOW, just realised there are another 5 pages. The Muppets must be big in Japan!

shimauta

Reaction score
Muppets in Japan

Actually hardly anyone knows who they are here in Japan which surprised me when I saw all of that great merchandise. Needless to say I think I purchased quite a bit of it, lol. Everyone here knows Sesame Street, and "the frog reporter" but that is the extent of it. They also used to show Fraggle Rock here on TV when I was young.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Welcome to the fourm shimauta :smile:

Thanks for posting the link :smile:

shimauta

Reaction score
Thank-you!

Thanks! Maybe in the future if you ever were interested in obtaining some of this stuff we could arrange a trade for videos :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind doing a trade for the 2 Kermit pens but I dont have spare videos, unless there was something that I could buy for you over here?

shimauta

Reaction score
Thanks!

I would be happy to try to arrange a trade with anyone who wants to!