The Hand Wriiten Pleage To Disney & The Muppets

unclematt

Reaction score
Two excellent letters. I actually teared up. WOW!!!

dabauckham

Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement, everyone! And Ryan, very nice, thorough letter! You really know your stuff. I'm still wondering if we should try to have these all sent around the same time, or if I should just handwrite mine and send it.... not sure how many people actually ARE writing letters, unfortunately, which might cut down on the impact...

Any thoughts, anyone?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*shrug* Not sure David. I already have my letter hand written. So I'm ready to do whatever with it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea i know i kind of started all this and have really droped the ball. For that i am real sorry, I really didnt think anyone cared to much for the idea. Then i read your letters and felt bad that you all went to all that work, espcaly if it was for not.
Here is what i think though i want to start this campain again, but do it a little difrently. In the Ask Jim lewis thread a question was asked about this sort of thing. He said that he thought letters pations and the whole thing could not hurt, but only do good.
So i know your asking what about what we have written hold on to it we are going to use the letters in the campain.

I will open a new thread to explain what the plans are to get a fire of some sort started and show disney that we really care.