The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

anytimepally

Reaction score
"Hurt"-Sad Kermit version(That's a messed up video)

Daniel
I saw that video yesterday for the first time.. being a proud lefty, it really bothered me that the faux-Kermit is right-handed :smirk: .. not to mention the fact that the puppeteer was patting the guitar rather than strumming

listening to:
Brak - "Trust a Monkey"

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
"I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That" - Elton John. Love this song; it's good to get up and dance to.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I saw that video yesterday for the first time.. being a proud lefty, it really bothered me that the faux-Kermit is right-handed :smirk: .. not to mention the fact that the puppeteer was patting the guitar rather than strumming

listening to:
Brak - "Trust a Monkey"
Wow, if that, honestly, is the only thing that you found kinda disturbing about that video, then you sir are a strange and warped human being.

Daniel

anytimepally

Reaction score
Wow, if that, honestly, is the only thing that you found kinda disturbing about that video, then you sir are a strange and warped human being.

Daniel
haha... no, no, no.. I didn't mean for it to sound like that... the whole video was disturbing, but you'd already covered that.. as for me being strange and warped, that goes without saying :stick_out_tongue:

Kiki

Reaction score
'Hotel California'
-Eagles.