The RHLC!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hi, everyone, I'm back - I dropped off the radar for a week or so, due to a little something called life getting in the way.

That's a really sweet poem, GoboDeadly95 - and really deep, too. :smile: For favorite flowers...well, I like hyacinths and violets - anything with blue or purple in them. I've also grown really fond of peonies, too. :wink:

About the 70s being the "Me Decade" - from where I'm sitting, it seems as if every decade from the 70s onward has gotten pegged as the "Me Decade." Personally, I think the 90s and the 2000s would qualify a lot more.

But what's this I'm reading - have they called a halt to the Fraggle Rock movie? What's going on?

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Hi, everyone, I'm back - I dropped off the radar for a week or so, due to a little something called life getting in the way.

That's a really sweet poem, GoboDeadly95 - and really deep, too. :smile: For favorite flowers...well, I like hyacinths and violets - anything with blue or purple in them. I've also grown really fond of peonies, too. :wink:

About the 70s being the "Me Decade" - from where I'm sitting, it seems as if every decade from the 70s onward has gotten pegged as the "Me Decade." Personally, I think the 90s and the 2000s would qualify a lot more.

But what's this I'm reading - have they called a halt to the Fraggle Rock movie? What's going on?
*blushes* thanks.
Yeah I totally agree about the Me Decade being the 2000's. And yeah they have. The plot line wasn't 'edgy enough' *gag me with a spoon or better yet a light saber*

Nekoshema

Reaction score
really liked the poem Gobo, very pretty. my favourites are daisies :wink:

[minor rant, sorry] GYAH! i am so sick of people cutting through my yard! our house is hidden by trees and shrubs, but there's this gate into our back yard off a dead end street, well, about five years ago we took the lock off because it's quicker for me to get to skool, well somehow people found out about it, and are now going through our yard all the time. we locked the gate, so the broke it off it's hinges, we fixed it up [somewhat] they hop the fence breaking the top of it we put up a 'No Trespassing' sign, they tear it down. i have caught people, they just run, i got hurt once cuz i slipped on some ice, and they started pelting me with snowballs, god this is driving me crazy. [luckily i'm moving soon, so it'll be someone else problem, but it really upsets me]

and that is why i don't like most people. lol, sorry, while i was starting this some guy in his 30-40's walked through the yard, i called at him and he cursed me out and kept going.

ok, something else. i go to this annual con here in toronto, Anime North [yes, i'm an anime fan too] well, one of the guest is Barbara Goodson who voiced Red in Fraggle Rock the animated series :excited: i'm happy, cuz the past two years, no good va's [voice actors] have come, the last was Toph from Avatar [met my boyfriend waiting for her, so kinda happy about that] yea, it's the 15 anniversary, so big deal, plus i'm showing my artwork in the gallery, hopefully i'll turn a profit, i checked out other peoples work, theirs looks way more professional, but my style is more on the cute side so who knows.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
really liked the poem Gobo, very pretty. my favourites are daisies :wink:

[minor rant, sorry] GYAH! i am so sick of people cutting through my yard! our house is hidden by trees and shrubs, but there's this gate into our back yard off a dead end street, well, about five years ago we took the lock off because it's quicker for me to get to skool, well somehow people found out about it, and are now going through our yard all the time. we locked the gate, so the broke it off it's hinges, we fixed it up [somewhat] they hop the fence breaking the top of it we put up a 'No Trespassing' sign, they tear it down. i have caught people, they just run, i got hurt once cuz i slipped on some ice, and they started pelting me with snowballs, god this is driving me crazy. [luckily i'm moving soon, so it'll be someone else problem, but it really upsets me]

and that is why i don't like most people. lol, sorry, while i was starting this some guy in his 30-40's walked through the yard, i called at him and he cursed me out and kept going.

ok, something else. i go to this annual con here in toronto, Anime North [yes, i'm an anime fan too] well, one of the guest is Barbara Goodson who voiced Red in Fraggle Rock the animated series :excited: i'm happy, cuz the past two years, no good va's [voice actors] have come, the last was Toph from Avatar [met my boyfriend waiting for her, so kinda happy about that] yea, it's the 15 anniversary, so big deal, plus i'm showing my artwork in the gallery, hopefully i'll turn a profit, i checked out other peoples work, theirs looks way more professional, but my style is more on the cute side so who knows.
*blushes deeper* thanks all y'all who read it. I'm actually entering it in a contest so wish me luck. {Goodness I feel like Mokey LOL} Yeah that sounds annoying and good luck selling your art. I'm working on a novel which my teachers have all said they see published when I'm in college. Ha! Like that'll happen.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
YThe Rose:
I was once a bud,
Nothing but a seed,
Your's the wings that carry me.
The music that you sang,
The enchandment that you gave,
Dazzled and amazed me.

You've lead me though the winter snow.
And warmed me by your sunny glow.
Your laughter still makes me smile.
You're watching over me tonight.

It was the start you gave,
The push behind me,
That you made.
The laugh, the grin, the light
You shined
In my life.

I'm like a rose in winter.
Now, it is spring.
Waiting for your light. I'm watching.
You gave me your shoul and passion,
Like water in the heat,
Tended me, and loved me,
You empowered me and gave me strength.

You reached into the heart of a dormant earth,
And kept it turning for this flower.
Your song reached down to my roots and sustaind,
The rose,
This spring flower.

She blooms in beauty now.
For the man who knew her before she knew his name.
The one who others watched fall,
That he picked up again.
Shattered peices of worthless dust,
He saw a diamond in the rough.
Nearly lost before seven was she,
But he saw somethng,
In the pettles of this deep red rose.
So now she blooms,
In his garden. . .
Among the radishes and beats,
Is his prized flower,
A single rose.
Wow, very nice. :smile:

I've also grown really fond of peonies, too. :wink:
Yeah, I've grown fond of them too. Especially their symbolism: "I'm shy, but I like you." :flirt:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Wow, very nice. :smile:

Yeah, I've grown fond of them too. Especially their symbolism: "I'm shy, but I like you." :flirt:
Thank you. I just entered it in a contest on Monday I get the results on May 2nd so I will be sure to tell you how it goes.

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have been reading this thread for a long time and I am new to Muppet Central!I adore Richard Hunt and all of his characters :flirt: I love Janice and Scooter :smile: Richard Hunt is my inspiration :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hi, Fersureitsjess. My name's Erin - it's nice to meet you. If you're a Richard Hunt fan, you're in the right place, fer sure. :flirt:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have been reading this thread for a long time and I am new to Muppet Central!I adore Richard Hunt and all of his characters :flirt: I love Janice and Scooter :smile: Richard Hunt is my inspiration :smile:
Welcome to the thread, Fersureitsjess! How did your interest begin?