The RHLC!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah. :smile: I guess for me the lyrics remind me of . . . okay as a kid I had this hat. I took it EVERYWHERE and I called it my Travelin' Matt hat and I would wear it to every vacation and every everything. It was like my favorite thing. So now when I watch the Muppets I always think about my first adventures as Shannon Gobo Dannon : Explorer. Yeah it's dorky I know.
Aw, that's really sweet! I seriously thrive on this nostalgia stuff, hehe. :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah. :smile: I guess for me the lyrics remind me of . . . okay as a kid I had this hat. I took it EVERYWHERE and I called it my Travelin' Matt hat and I would wear it to every vacation and every everything. It was like my favorite thing. So now when I watch the Muppets I always think about my first adventures as Shannon Gobo Dannon : Explorer. Yeah it's dorky I know.
No, it's not dorky - everyone's like that as kids. The world's out there waiting to be explored, and there's a million solutions to every problem, and there's no such word as "no."

Then adulthood rears its ugly head and we get all jaded and cynical. It's like Richard said during the FR wrap party, when he was talking about a kid's natural sense of wonder: "You start to lose it when you're about seven years old, that's kind of a drag."

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No, it's not dorky - everyone's like that as kids. The world's out there waiting to be explored, and there's a million solutions to every problem, and there's no such word as "no."
Oh absolutely, the other day my Dad and I went to this live animal show to see all sorts of exotic creatures and learn about how pollution is ruining their habitat. It really reminded me of being a kid and learning all about how to save the Rain Forest. Then you become an adult and you don't get those kinds of opportunities to learn anymore. I mean of course you can do it on your own now as an adult but then life and work etc. takes up so much of your time, you know. :insatiable:

Oh, totally off topic but someone on YouTube was commenting on the "Saying Goodbye" clip from MTM and asked, "Why is Scooter riding a bicycle instead of a scooter?" LOL, actually that's a good point! :wink:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Oh absolutely, the other day my Dad and I went to this live animal show to see all sorts of exotic creatures and learn about how pollution is ruining their habitat. It really reminded me of being a kid and learning all about how to save the Rain Forest. Then you become an adult and you don't get those kinds of opportunities to learn anymore. I mean of course you can do it on your own now as an adult but then life and work etc. takes up so much of your time, you know. :insatiable:

Oh, totally off topic but someone on YouTube was commenting on the "Saying Goodbye" clip from MTM and asked, "Why is Scooter riding a bicycle instead of a scooter?" LOL, actually that's a good point! :wink:
I still don't use products tested on animals because of the way companies used to test. I was scared for life by Batty Rapp from FernGully. I actually used to hide behind my sofa while I watched it. It was QUITE commical. It wasn't a Henson movie but it was about Rainforest Distruction and that sort of thing.
OMG THE LIGHTBULB HAS GONE ON! YES! I'm going to do my next speech on The Rainforest!

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
Richard probably had one of the best singing voices out of all the muppeteers. I loved his singing voice when he did Placido Flamingo, beautiful!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
OMG THE LIGHTBULB HAS GONE ON! YES! I'm going to do my next speech on The Rainforest!
Glad you found some inspiration! : D

Richard probably had one of the best singing voices out of all the muppeteers. I loved his singing voice when he did Placido Flamingo, beautiful!
Oh definitely, I was just recently revisiting "Six String Orchestra" (Scooter's "personal favorite!" :wink: ) and "Ram a Lamb" from the Star Wars episode of Muppet Show. I had rented the it during a very trying time in my life and the Muppets were a huge comfort. :smile:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I agree! I love Scooter's singing voice so much. I've listened to the song "Saying Goodbye" before and just repeated his part over and over again. Also love Janice's voice too.

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
I agree! I love Scooter's singing voice so much. I've listened to the song "Saying Goodbye" before and just repeated his part over and over again. Also love Janice's voice too.
I loved that song! Janice was rocking to 'Rocking Robin' (can't remember if she did any other lead vocals).
:flirt::wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I loved that song! Janice was rocking to 'Rocking Robin' (can't remember if she did any other lead vocals).
:flirt::wink:
Janice did lead vocal on "With a Little Help From My Friends." Love that sketch, with the rest of the band coming to save her at the end, lol.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Best part of the song - but the whole song is so heart-rending. :cry:

Yeah, Janice needs to have lead vocals more often - it's usually Dr. Teeth or Floyd who gets the lead...except when Animal fights his way into the foreground. :halo: