Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's true because she's the other girl. lol!
If by this you mean as I take it that Cheryl is the other girl vying for Archie's affections William, then it's no wonder Betty and Veronica hate her so much.:mad:

The funny thing is though that B and V are always fighting each other for Archie themselves, yet they are friends at heart.:batty:

I guess it's like they say though. Two's company but three's a crowd. Sorry Cheryl.:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Actually I do know a little bit about Cheryl William. And if she replaced Midge that would give us a blond, brunette and redhead.
Lol, that's funny because I was just thinking the same thing about their hair color! That's what we've been going for! :big_grin:

But I guess it does make sense that since Betty and Veronica don't like Cheryl, they may not invite her to come on their happy wandering adventure. And we certainly can't blame them for not liking her, either! I know I can definitely understand that. It was a great idea, though, William! And a very interesting change of pace! :smile:

But for the ladies to be Betty, Veronica, and Midge, I think I agree with the way Marty matched them up in their happy wandering places. I was thinking Betty would be the leader, Veronica would be the middle one, and Midge would be on the end. It definitely does seem to match the best. And I'm not quite sure about Midge, but since Betty and Veronica are both very musical, they could serenade us all fabulously! :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
If by this you mean as I take it that Cheryl is the other girl vying for Archie's affections William, then it's no wonder Betty and Veronica hate her so much.:mad:

The funny thing is though that B and V are always fighting each other for Archie themselves, yet they are friends at heart.:batty:

I guess it's like they say though. Two's company but three's a crowd. Sorry Cheryl.:wink:
Yes! That is exactly what I mean!
And it does make sense that they would most likely not invite her. But say she does tag along anyway. It would make for some very comedic scenarios between them, though.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Maybe we could cast Cheryl as the goat that knocks Betty, Veronica and poor nervous Midge off. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, that's perfect! Hadn't even thought who'd do that part. I can see Cheryl as the goat. :big_grin:

Pork

Reaction score
Oh man, I love Betty and Veronica XD. This is my first post in this Piggy thread. Um, yes Cheryl would make a perfect goat XD.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh man, I love Betty and Veronica XD. This is my first post in this Piggy thread. Um, yes Cheryl would make a perfect goat XD.
Great to see you post in here Anna. Welcome to the Piggy madness.:crazy: :big_grin: :super: