Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes. I haven't been making much use of this thread lately. But I certainly haven't abandoned the goal. We will reach it one day. :excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Caroline just to help us reach our big 2000th post goal, I was wondering about other "auditions" for the beloved female version of our sketch.
First we had the original trio of ladies from "Charmed", then we had the Chippettes.
Now how about from Archie comics the characters of Betty, Veronica and Midge? :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Or for those of you who watch "Batman:the Animated Series" maybe Harley Quinn and her friend Poison Ivy could perform the sketch with Catwoman agreeing to join them?:smile: :smirk: :flirt:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ooh! I like both of those choices! Very good choices! I love Harley Quinn and I have a bazillion Archie comics and I read them all the time!:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
I just have to start off by saying..... yaaaaaay for heading towards our 2000th post! :excited:

Now, with that out of the way for now.... :wink:

These are both very cool ideas, Marty! I especially love the idea of Betty, Veronica and Midge. I think they would match the personalities of our three happy wanderers wonderfully! And having Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy team up with Catwoman is a great idea... very unique thought! I would love to see how both of these teams would play out!

Oh, and it's great how you referred to these as "auditions," lol. These ladies are doing wonderful jobs at their auditions! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm so pleased you are enjoying the lady groups Caroline and William.

I'll talk in detail about one of them for now. I can imagine Betty as leader, Veronica in the middle and Midge being nervous on the end in our female sketch.
Do you envisage them in any different sort of order Caroline? Particularly relating to how you may see them as matching up to each happy wanderer's personality?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Great Idea Marty! But I wanted to ask you if you could see Cheryl Blossom would fit anywhere as a replacement piggy?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Actually I do know a little bit about Cheryl William. And if she replaced Midge that would give us a blond, brunette and redhead. :big_grin:

Of course it wouldn't work unless you're prepared to overlook the character's personalities from the Archie comics. Strictly speaking Betty and Veronica would be far more likely to invite Midge to go happy wandering with them. After all, they like her, whereas they can't stand Cheryl. :wink: