Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And you know something really quirky I thought of?
For those of you who watch the television series "Charmed" what would you say about casting the original main leading trio of ladies Shannen Doherty, Alyssa Milano and Holly Marie Coombs in the roles of the female version of the Happy Wanderer sketch? :big_grin: :zany:

Skye

Reaction score
Marty, I think it's so funny that you suggested this! Charmed has been one of my favorite shows for years, I watch it all the time.

So, as you can imagine, I think this is a very entertaining idea! I never would have thought of this, hehe, but it's so cool that you did. And as Shannen, Holly and Alyssa are all very pretty ladies, it's kinda cute to imagine them as our lady piggies. Gotta love this new quirky idea! Welcome to our Charmed happy wandering adventure! :big_grin:

Oh and Beau, I'm so glad you like our thread here, too! Our piggies are fun! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*laughs* That should be your slogon, or tagline of sorts, "Our piggies are fun!"

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm thrilled you love my Charming idea Caroline.

I can imagine them in the following arrangement. Shannen as the leader, perhaps subconsciously because she played the oldest sister on Charmed and was sort of like a leader to her siblings. Alyssa in the middle. No particular reason why but if you've ever read any of the novels there are at least two of them that I know of in which watch your step has been used in application with her character. So you understand why it seems to fit well into place in my mind fersure. And Holly on the end because, well there's no other place to put her. Unless you have a different preferred way of arranging them.

What are your thoughts Caroline?

Skye

Reaction score
*laughs* That should be your slogan, or tagline of sorts, "Our piggies are fun!"
Lol, I love it, Beau. Our slogan.... "Our piggies are fun! Come on in and roll with us today!" :big_grin: Talk about a weird one! :zany:
I'm thrilled you love my Charming idea Caroline.

I can imagine them in the following arrangement. Shannen as the leader, perhaps subconsciously because she played the oldest sister on Charmed and was sort of like a leader to her siblings. Alyssa in the middle. No particular reason why but if you've ever read any of the novels there are at least two of them that I know of in which watch your step has been used in application with her character. So you understand why it seems to fit well into place in my mind fersure. And Holly on the end because, well there's no other place to put her. Unless you have a different preferred way of arranging them.

What are your thoughts Caroline?
That sounds perfect, Marty! I was also definitely thinking of Shannen being the leader. Hehe, I do think that's in our minds because she was the oldest sister. Which works great! And at first, I was thinking maybe Holly in the middle, but the more I thought about it... I think Holly seems a little bit more timid and Alyssa seems like more of a risk-taker, so because of that, I can imagine Holly best as the end one... she would be great at showing us her nervousness! And Alyssa could do the fun elongated scream like the middle piggy did in our male version, hehe.

I love it, I think it sounds terrific! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be exciting if we really could somehow see a film of it?

I wonder how they'd go performing the necessary stunt work with the effect of them falling off the mountain and Shannen being crushed by the boulders?
But then in this age of computer generated special effects I can easily see them managing to make a live action musical comedy short with the three of them, no problem at all. :big_grin: :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, a live-action musical comedy short... that would be so cute! :big_grin:

And you're absolutely right, with the way the special effects can be done nowadays, I bet it would be no problem. Or they could have stunt doubles to back them up, just with the falls... our Charmed happy wandering cast, part 2, lol.

That would be so awesome if it could really happen. But I think you can imagine what I'll be thinkin' about when I watch an episode of Charmed now! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Especially a re-run from the first three seasons while Shannen's character was still alive in it I bet. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, exactly, which is perfect 'cause those are the episodes I think I watch the most. Which makes your idea even cooler. Just keeps adding more fun things to watching such a great show! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Lol, I love it, Beau. Our slogan.... "Our piggies are fun! Come on in and roll with us today!" :big_grin: Talk about a weird one! :zany:
I could improve on our slogan Caroline. "Our piggies are fun! Come on in and roll down the mountain amidst the boulders with us today!" :excited: