Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Yay! It definitely is nice to see you in here again, William! It's always wonderful to see your posts 'round here! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
How perfect! I love having all these fun, caring piggies behind us, helping us make it to the top! :big_grin: Lol, and you bet we can trust Piggy to make sure none of us get knocked off!

Ahhhh, the boulders! Well, I was thinking that once the boulders start coming, there might not be as much of a danger of us getting knocked off, right? So, with that in mind, we could always trust Miss Piggy to quickly run in front of us and karate chop right through the boulders! :crazy: I can't lie, I can totally imagine her doing that, lol! And hey, she's a Muppet... she can do anything!
You know Caroline. I had been fantasizing about Muppet Labs maybe creating a clone of Miss Piggy so she could protect us at both front and back.
But when I think about it I believe you're right. Piggy could do that without any need for a clone. Nothing is impossible for a muppet like her. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Maybe she could even send the boulders rolling back upwards to flatten the evil goat or goats.
And she could easily zip back down to quickly guard the rear again. Or back up for more boulder deflection. She's the greatest! :excited: :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
You know Caroline. I had been fantasizing about Muppet Labs maybe creating a clone of Miss Piggy so she could protect us at both front and back.
But when I think about it I believe you're right. Piggy could do that without any need for a clone. Nothing is impossible for a muppet like her. :big_grin:
Aw, your Piggy clone idea is cute, too. But I think it's so cool that you agree with my idea, too. It's so true... nothing is impossible for her. And hey, she might just karate chop ya if you think any different! :wink:
Maybe she could even send the boulders rolling back upwards to flatten the evil goat or goats.
And she could easily zip back down to quickly guard the rear again. Or back up for more boulder deflection. She's the greatest!
Oh my gosh, what a fun idea, lol. I would love to see her do this! That would be awesome. She's perfect at taking charge and protecting all her fellow piggies! She's.... Super Piggy! And you know that not only is she the greatest, but she also rocks at it all! :big_grin: (That's like one of my favorite silly jokes in here, lol).

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
We're gonna Rock around the Clock all the way up the mountain with Miss Piggy. The Electric Mayhem will have to perform for us hovering nearby in a hot air balloon. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Woohoo, what a groovy and rockin' time! :excited: Sounds like an awesome Happy Wandering party, Marty! :sing:

Lol, that really is a fun idea. With all these great extra Muppets around, the piggies sure would make it to the top of the mountain, no doubt about it! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Aw, your Piggy clone idea is cute, too. But I think it's so cool that you agree with my idea, too. It's so true... nothing is impossible for her. And hey, she might just karate chop ya if you think any different! :wink:
Ouch.:concern: I certainly wouldn't even think of doubting ya Piggy.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
The manager said that was a very amazing story and gave the piggies their room-key and had a porter take their three knapsacks up the elevator with them. He didn't really believe their story. He thought they were spinning an elaborate yarn, and so silly and far-fetched too when he noticed a goat come to the reception desk next carrying a suitcase.
"Hello. Can I help you? He asked.
"Yes. I live way up in the alps twenty miles away from here." said the goat. "I thought I'd try to get a room here for a few days so I could have a holiday here in your alpine town."
"Certainly Mr.Goat. Do you have a nice home in the alps?"
"I sure do. Though I had to deal with some invaders last week. They were disturbing the peace singing rowdily. But I fixed them between bumping two of them off and using a couple of heavy boulders to dispatch the last one."
It's been a long time but I thought I'd mention now that because Frank Oz had made the baa-ing sounds of the evil goat laughing, I had considered giving him the name of Frances after Frank just like I had named the piggies after their performers: Jerry, Richard and Dave. But in the end I didn't.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
All right, here's another thought...the pigs still male, but what if the goat was female? I don't know, just another random thought I had. :smile:
Thinking about this old post by Beth also gave me the funny thought that when I re-wrote that story of mine naming the female piggies after Karen Prell, Kathy Mullen and Louise Gold I could have also made the evil goat a woman naming her after Sesame Street Muppeteer Fran Brill.

Sort of poetic isn't it? Frank and Fran. Just the subtraction of the letter K:wink: