Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Thank you Caroline. And btw I presume you get the subtle significant little joke I made in choosing the lady piggies names, unless it somehow slipped your notice?:wink:
I certainly did notice that! It's perfect and makes it extra fun. The ladies (puppeteering ladies, that is) would be proud, I bet! :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
I hope they read it sometime while browsing our forum.
Hehe, wouldn't that be cute. I think they'd all like our creativity in here! :big_grin:

And yay for being over 1800 posts! :excited: That's so great... I always felt like we could get to 2000 posts with no problem at all, and as we get closer and closer, I know it'll be so easy for us all. In this case, our piggies just keep pushing us up our little posting mountain! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Heh. The piggies are all pushing us up all right. I bet all of them are. Annie Sue, Link, Strangepork and the rest. We have a long string of wandering piggies helping us up our mountain.:wink: :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And with :mad: stationed at the very end of the rope we have absolute full assurance that no silly evil goats will knock even one of us off.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh wait a minute. What about the possibility of rolling boulders?:concern:
There must be something we can do about that.

Skye

Reaction score
How perfect! I love having all these fun, caring piggies behind us, helping us make it to the top! :big_grin: Lol, and you bet we can trust Piggy to make sure none of us get knocked off!

Ahhhh, the boulders! Well, I was thinking that once the boulders start coming, there might not be as much of a danger of us getting knocked off, right? So, with that in mind, we could always trust Miss Piggy to quickly run in front of us and karate chop right through the boulders! :crazy: I can't lie, I can totally imagine her doing that, lol! And hey, she's a Muppet... she can do anything!