Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Aw what the heck. They deserve three Janice smilies. One for each of the Happy Wandering lady trio.:flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

Skye

Reaction score
Awww, how sweet! Hehe, see, I knew you loved them lady piggies so much! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I must do. After all I felt even more sympathetic for their fate than the original piggies.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh, and... you can bet that they have just as much fun (and maybe even more fun) as our good ol' male piggies do! :big_grin: :wink:
Oh well if they really did have such a happy time with their wandering as you say Caroline, then that's great consolation for me.

The dear sweeties.:flirt:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh well if they really did have such a happy time with their wandering as you say Caroline, then that's great consolation for me.

The dear sweeties.:flirt:
You're most certainly right, you were extra concerned about our lady piggies! But I'm so glad that I was able to reassure you that they had fun on their own little roller coaster of a ride, hehe. See, I always knew I was good for somethin' around here! :wink: And I'm sure they'd be glad to let such a great goat like you know that they had a good time with their Happy Wandering, too! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And I'm sure they'd be glad to let such a great goat like you know that they had a good time with their Happy Wandering, too!
And in that case I'd be so delighted to knock them off the mountain so they could experience the joyful thrill of it all.:big_grin::excited: :flirt:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've altered an old favourite post of mine in honour of the sweet ladies.:big_grin: :flirt:

The manager of the Alpine Lodge Hotel looked up from his desk as a trio of pigs entered the front door walking up to his reception desk taking off their knapsacks. "Can I help you?" He asked politely.
One of the pigs with squinty eyes and a large snout said "Hi. My name is Karen. My two best buddies, Kathy and Louise are hiking around the country with me together and we'd like a room to stay in for a couple of days' rest."
"Certainly piggies. I can put you up in a nice room. Are you going to hike up any of the beautiful alps surrounding our little town here?"
To his surprise the pigs started to get nervous and shake.
"Uh no. We only wander along the foothills in the valleys when we hike, or just very low hills. The last time we went up into the alps themselves somewhere we fell off one by one."
"What? It seems incredible to me that the three of you can possibly still be alive after that occurence! How could you have possibly survived?"

The pigs settled down and Karen explained to the manager.
"We still don't know exactly what happened to this day, but we could have been killed for sure. We were strangely fortunate. We were singing together happily as we were climbing when suddenly Louise's line somehow came loose and she fell. Kathy and I both thought she was a goner for sure. But it turned out a family had set up camp at the base of the mountain and the children had a trampoline right at the very bottom. They were just about to jump on it themselves when Louise came landing on it with a scream and bounced up and down for five minutes scaring them."
"Goodness me." The manager was amazed by the story so far and Louise nodded her head to assert it was true. He told them to please continue.
So Karen went on, "So Kathy and I were getting worried about meeting the same fate ourselves and we climbed higher singing some more paying close attention to our footing and I held up the rope to verify it was firm and secure but inexplicably it came loose again and poor Kathy went tumbling down after Louise. Back down at the bottom the children's parents were alerted to their crying and were demanding to know what was going on when Kathy fell upon the trampoline also and startled them as much as their children."
The pig named Kathy added, "We can't understand what happened to our climbing rope and we don't know how we fell but Louise and I both felt like something hit us hard in the back of our legs knocking us off." Louise nodded agreement and the manager's eyes were almost popping out of his head in astonishment.
"And what about you?" He asked Karen.
"Well. I was pretty upset since I had no idea what was going on and I was so nervous and apprehensive that I was trembling with every step I took and I was so relieved at not falling when I reached the same moment in the chorus of my song at which my buddies had fallen. But then I was pushed down the mountain by two huge, solid boulders that came rolling from out of nowhere."
"Oh me! Oh my!" The manager could barely believe the story.
"Yes it's true." Karen asserted, "And I almost was killed but Louise and Kathy had fervently pleaded with the family to leave the trampoline in place for the sake of me, their very best friend and so I landed on it. But as I was bouncing everybody cried out when they saw the rocks and as the parents grabbed their children, my best friends grabbed me and quickly pulled me off the trampoline and away to cover just before the boulders smashed it to pieces."
Louise added "We had to pay the family the cost of the trampoline or go to court, so we paid them. But in the end we were just so happy to have miraculously survived our ordeal and we have never been able to set foot on another mountain track since it happened a week ago."
The manager said that was a very amazing story and gave the piggies their room-key and had a porter take their three knapsacks up the elevator with them. He didn't really believe their story. He thought they were spinning an elaborate yarn, and so silly and far-fetched too when he noticed a goat come to the reception desk next carrying a suitcase.
"Hello. Can I help you? He asked.
"Yes. I live way up in the alps twenty miles away from here." said the goat. "I thought I'd try to get a room here for a few days so I could have a holiday here in your alpine town."
"Certainly Mr.Goat. Do you have a nice home in the alps?"
"I sure do. Though I had to deal with some invaders last week. They were disturbing the peace singing rowdily. But I fixed them between bumping two of them off and using a couple of heavy boulders to dispatch the last one."

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, how perfect! I love the changes you made to that post! And the funny thing is, I would still think about that original post of yours occasionally, so it's even cooler that you decided to bring it back with these awesome alterations! It's so fun to see our lady piggies in their own little story here, too! :big_grin: Thank you for thinking of this post here, Marty! (Btw, the end of that story still cracks me up! I love it! :big_grin:)

Skye

Reaction score
And in that case I'd be so delighted to knock them off the mountain so they could experience the joyful thrill of it all.:big_grin::excited:
Aw, how sweet! I think the cute lady piggies would be so honored that you'd do that for them. But, only sometimes, though... they occasionally want to feel that they've accomplished something awesome, too!:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Lol, how perfect! I love the changes you made to that post! And the funny thing is, I would still think about that original post of yours occasionally, so it's even cooler that you decided to bring it back with these awesome alterations! It's so fun to see our lady piggies in their own little story here, too! :big_grin: Thank you for thinking of this post here, Marty! (Btw, the end of that story still cracks me up! I love it! :big_grin:)
Thank you Caroline. And btw I presume you get the subtle significant little joke I made in choosing the lady piggies names, unless it somehow slipped your notice?:wink: