Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh, and, I know just what it's like to watch/listen to something over and over again and never be able to get enough of it! I do that all the time with many different things! :big_grin:
I think all of us feel that way about certain things if we are honest Caroline. After all, we're only human aren't we?:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Anybody figured out what it is that makes the middle piggy distinct from the others in the song yet? Here's a further hint. If you pay special attention to the first two chorusses you might be able to pick it up. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Ok, well I've spent the last few days listening to and watching our little Happy Wandering sketch here (and when you listen to this song a couple extra times a day, it is pretty amazing how stuck in your head this catchy song gets, lol! I really see what you were talking about before, Marty! :big_grin:). But after our most recent hint from our thread leader, listening to the choruses, I noticed something that is different about the middle piggy compared with the other two. It's a really small thing, so I'm not sure it would be right, but...

I noticed that the middle piggy, in the choruses, is the only one of the three who never sings, "Valderi." The nervous piggy sings it the first time through the chorus, the leader piggy sings it the second time and the third time (obviously), but the middle piggy never sings it. He only ever sings, "Valdera." So, now that I've made my random guess, I'm gonna run away and find out if this is what our thread leader was looking for! :big_grin:

And hey, how cool that we're getting to our 1780th post! We're just that much closer to our 2000 goal! :excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Congratulations Caroline. It is a small thing true, but I thought it would be fun to ask if you could guess what I was thinking of. :smile:

And you know it dawned on me earlier today that technically by the same token the nervous piggy is the only one who never sings, "Valdera" while the leader piggy sings both "ri" and "ra". Come to think of it the leader is obviously the only one who ever sings "Valdeahahahahaha".
So they all are somewhat distinct from each other in the matter of the chorus. How about that? :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Woohoo! I always think I'll probably be wrong when I try guessing something, hehe. It may be a small thing, but it's a very fun fact! And you're very observant to have noticed it!

And you're absolutely right, I think that's very cool that they each have their own distinct parts that stand out in the chorus. That's something I had never noticed or thought about before. Lol, the leader piggy sure is the only one who ever sings, "Valdeahahahahaha"... but how much fun would that be if all three of them got to sing that! :wink: With the spirit and extra enthusiasm the middle piggy has, I'll bet it would be hilarious to hear him singing that, too! :big_grin:

Thank you for bringing this cute riddle and fact to our thread, Marty! It was very fun thinking about it and trying to discover the answer! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You're most welcome Caroline. And if the evil goat had looked upon the piggies with mercy, no doubt they would have all had a turn in different combinations at singing all the different parts of the chorus. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, very true indeed. But, it's definitely fun to have their own special parts in the chorus! So... the evil goat kinda came in handy for something then, I guess, lol. :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Goats are such helpful little creatures for producing a little variety. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And isn't it so cute that in both of the first two verses the piggies sing in just the perfectly correct pattern so that the goat can kill them off one by one as each victim is about to perform the part where the goat makes his cue? The piggies made it so nice and simple for the evil goat didn't they? :wink: