Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Aw, don't think that, Marty! I don't think this thread will ever truly run out of steam. It's such a fun and cute li'l thread. And I think we'll always be able to come up with interesting and adorable quirks to add to this thread. There are all kinds of 'em, and after all, you sure are the king of the quirks! We could find new ideas from just about anywhere, I think. So of course, never lose hope for keeping this thread alive. We love it in here! And hey, the piggies sure do deserve it. But, you also keep this thread going because you love the fun members who post in here with you, too, dontcha?
Well of course I didn't really mean it in a pessimistic sense Caroline. It's just that sometimes I cannot help but wonder just how long can I keep thinking of appropriate things to add in here. Quirks do keep coming though. You are right about that. It's just that it may take a little bit longer to come up with them after all the immediate ones are exhausted. :wink:
But there is no reason why it should have to end completely. I know it's loved so much.:big_grin: And yes I do appreciate everybody else who posts in here however often they do so. They say nothing seems to last forever in this day and age, but I'm going to keep trying to make this thread an exception.:excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And let's see if anybody can work out my little riddle about the middle piggy. Anything to potentially add all the more posts, eh? :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Well of course I didn't really mean it in a pessimistic sense Caroline. It's just that sometimes I cannot help but wonder just how long can I keep thinking of appropriate things to add in here. Quirks do keep coming though. You are right about that. It's just that it may take a little bit longer to come up with them after all the immediate ones are exhausted. :wink:
But there is no reason why it should have to end completely. I know it's loved so much.:big_grin: And yes I do appreciate everybody else who posts in here however often they do so. They say nothing seems to last forever in this day and age, but I'm going to keep trying to make this thread an exception.
Aww, hehe, I do know it wouldn't end completely. I just wanted to add a li'l more love for our awesome thread here! :big_grin: Can't help doing that more and more!

Hey, making this thread an exception to that saying sounds perfect to me! Talk about a great goal. And I'll bet we all can make it happen!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
So does anybody else care to make a guess?
Please excuse me if you are taking time to try to think about it.

Skye

Reaction score
Oh! Something I wanted to tell ya is that I watched this sketch again the other day, watching the middle piggy specifically (and giggling, hehe), and nothing specific really popped out at me about him. (I did, however, notice the color of their hats! Lol, I had never paid attention to that before).

So, I was thinking... is there perhaps a hint that you could throw our way to help us guess what special thing you're noticing?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Okay. Don't just watch the sketch closely. Listen to it very closely as well. And think about my puzzle and see if you can get any theories.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And speaking of watching the sketch I've just been watching the you tube link over and over a bit from time to time recently. I'm a teeny bit obsessed maybe. But I just can't get enough of it. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, hmmmm... I have watched and listened to it a few times in a row, but I'm still having a little trouble coming up with something specific. I'll think on it a bit longer! And thank you for the hint, Marty! That did help, because I honestly didn't listen to it all that closely the first time... I was looking for something specific that set the middle piggy apart from the other two as opposed to listening for anything specific.

Oh, and, I know just what it's like to watch/listen to something over and over again and never be able to get enough of it! I do that all the time with many different things! :big_grin: