Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Woohoo! :excited: Yay us! That's awesome... and congrats on making the 1750th post, Marty!

Hehe, I think the piggies are already proud of us all... but you can bet they'll be even more proud of us when we make it all the way there, too! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And we won't allow that silly evil goat to stop us getting there either. :big_grin:

Right Caroline?

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, you betcha! No evil goats are comin' anywhere near us! :wink: We know just how to keep them away.:big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. We carry crosses tied to our sides. Whenever any of those evil goats come anywhere near us we just hold our crosses up and chase them away in the Name of the Good Lord. Isn't that right? Hallelujah! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
But see, us piggies prefer some nice, soooooothing, danceable, carefree Happy Wandering music!... ya know, the kind that gets us to the top of that crazy mountain! :wink: :big_grin:
I wonder how the piggies would go chanting K.D. Lang's Watch Your Step Polka as they climb.

Watching their step while climbing polka style sounds rather cool to me. At least the lyrics are simple enough to remember. They'd get safely to the top with a song like that, I'll bet they would.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I feel like my Happy Wanderer thread is starting to run out of steam in a certain true sense. It's not as easy to think of funny, silly quirks to put into it as it was to start with. But I've committed myself to achieving at least the 2000th post. And I'm not going to give up.:excited: :big_grin: :sing:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And here's a little question for you to ponder for awhile. What is it about the middle piggy that sets him apart from the other two? Think about it and see if you can figure out the answer that I'm thinking of. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah. We carry crosses tied to our sides. Whenever any of those evil goats come anywhere near us we just hold our crosses up and chase them away in the Name of the Good Lord. Isn't that right? Hallelujah!
Hehe, well I was originally thinking more along the lines of our goat repellent perfume and our jet-propelled knapsacks and whatnot. But that definitely works, too! :big_grin:
I wonder how the piggies would go chanting K.D. Lang's Watch Your Step Polka as they climb.

Watching their step while climbing polka style sounds rather cool to me. At least the lyrics are simple enough to remember. They'd get safely to the top with a song like that, I'll bet they would.:smile:
Lol, oddly, I don't think I've ever heard that song before. But talk about a perfect song! It sure sounds like it would help them get to the top of the mountain smoothly, quickly, and very safely indeed! :big_grin: I love that idea!

Skye

Reaction score
I feel like my Happy Wanderer thread is starting to run out of steam in a certain true sense. It's not as easy to think of funny, silly quirks to put into it as it was to start with. But I've committed myself to achieving at least the 2000th post. And I'm not going to give up.
Aw, don't think that, Marty! I don't think this thread will ever truly run out of steam. It's such a fun and cute li'l thread. And I think we'll always be able to come up with interesting and adorable quirks to add to this thread. There are all kinds of 'em, and after all, you sure are the king of the quirks! :wink: We could find new ideas from just about anywhere, I think. So of course, never lose hope for keeping this thread alive. :smile: We love it in here! And hey, the piggies sure do deserve it. But, you also keep this thread going because you love the fun members who post in here with you, too, dontcha? :wink:
And here's a little question for you to ponder for awhile. What is it about the middle piggy that sets him apart from the other two? Think about it and see if you can figure out the answer that I'm thinking of.
Hmmm..... interesting. So, you're thinking about a certain answer, huh? Something that we haven't already mentioned in here? Something about him that sets him apart from the others... well, let's start with some of the things we have mentioned in here. We have mentioned his extra long and enthusiastic scream that we adore, lol! And we've mentioned that he has his little pick and none of the other piggies do, and we've mentioned his priceless reactions, especially when his first buddy falls, hehe... hmm, that's a tough one! Usually, I can be kinda good at this, but I wonder if anyone else could read Leader Marty's mind on this one!