Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's right. It's as easy as counting 1 2 3.
Of course it makes the most sense if you count 3 2 1 backwards. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
You know why piggies love to go happy wandering?
Because it's such an easy thing to do. Just as simple as rolling off a log.
Lol, that's great! Ya gotta love that roller coaster-type of Happy Wandering! :big_grin:
That's right. It's as easy as counting 1 2 3.
Of course it makes the most sense if you count 3 2 1 backwards.
Well hey, it is the evil goat's job to shake things up a little bit... so maybe counting 1 2 3 is just the way they'd go for it! :big_grin: After all, we all know how much sense the Muppets make! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well maybe the piggies sketch could be converted into a subtraction educational piece for a twisted dark satire of Sesame Street. How d'you like that idea Caroline? :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, that's great Marty!

It reminds me of that one nursery rhyme that goes "Ten little monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped his head, mama called the doctor, and the doctor said, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Only in this case, it's three little piggies happy wandering... one got bumped off by a goat, etc, etc, lol. So, it works... kinda! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hmmm let me think.
"Three little piggies happy wandering they went, a goat bumped one off and now he's dead, he met the Lord in Heaven, and the Good Lord said, "No more little piggies happy wandering they went!"

It's not a perfect rhyme but it sure does work well enough as a cute parody, doesn't it? :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, that is very cute, Marty! I think it's perfect. :big_grin:

And speaking of cute things, I think I'm crazy about your current alphabet siggy! :big_grin: