Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Don't you piggies just adore Rock and Roll?
The evil goat sure does. :wink:
Lol, I bet this evil goat does!

But see, us piggies prefer some nice, soooooothing, danceable, carefree Happy Wandering music!... ya know, the kind that gets us to the top of that crazy mountain! :wink: :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Nice to see ya back again cgf. Bet you enjoyed reading all the back posts to catch up on. How have you been keeping lately? :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Lol, I bet this evil goat does!

But see, us piggies prefer some nice, soooooothing, danceable, carefree Happy Wandering music!... ya know, the kind that gets us to the top of that crazy mountain! :wink: :big_grin:
Then why don't we croon a few rounds of Little Jerry's "Mountain of Love" ballad?
That really fits the description, does it not?:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
By the way I felt it was time for a change of signature, but one day I'd like to bring back my previous sig, or some other funny slogan or quote I think of relating to my female version of the piggy sketch. :big_grin: :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Then why don't we croon a few rounds of Little Jerry's "Mountain of Love" ballad?
That really fits the description, does it not?
Hehe, I know it. I was actually thinking about "Mountain of Love" as I was making that post... I think I was trying to find words for a combo of "Happy Wanderer" and "Mountain of Love." Of course, based on experience, singing "Mountain of Love" brings much, much better luck! :wink:
By the way I felt it was time for a change of signature, but one day I'd like to bring back my previous sig, or some other funny slogan or quote I think of relating to my female version of the piggy sketch. :big_grin:
Lol, very cute new siggy... I love it! It made me giggle when I saw it. Of course, I'm crazy about your piggy-sketch signatures too, hehe... but it is nice to mix it up every once in a while! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You know why piggies love to go happy wandering?
Because it's such an easy thing to do. Just as simple as rolling off a log. :big_grin: