Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
I just had another listen to the mp3 slowed down when the second piggy falls. I think it may seem to sound to me like "Look. Another pig is dead." during the first part. :eek:
I must get back in touch with Kyle if his computer is working again whether he can e-mail me a slowed down copy of the mp3 that I could make even slower when I play it to try to make it out a bit more clearly.
And if he has the technical know-how, maybe he can make normal and slowed down copies with all the sound muted out just leaving the audience laugh track. Then I may be able to make it out even more clearly between them all. That sure would be exciting wouldn't it? :big_grin:
Awww, goodness, poor piggy, hehe. It's so cool how you're still hearing new things in there, though!
Oh, Kyle could do that? It has been too bad that his Internet has been down, but how cool it would be if he could do that. Wow, and that would be really amazing if he could make the copies with the sound muted and just leaving the laugh track. That's gotta be tough to do! But it would be awesome if Kyle could do that. Hehe, exciting indeed! :wink: And a very cool idea, Marty!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I must ask him about it one day Caroline.

And incidentally I was just wondering which of the three piggies people like the best?
I think my personal favourite is the middle one with the pick. I really like his voice provided by Richard. What do others think?

muppet baby

Reaction score
I must ask him about it one day Caroline.

And incidentally I was just wondering which of the three piggies people like the best?
I think my personal favourite is the middle one with the pick. I really like his voice provided by Richard. What do others think?
i am with you on that marty he is my faverite also .:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes Michelle. He has always had a certain appeal to me. I think mostly because of his voice. He sounds like he is much younger than his two buddies. About 18 or 19 I would say while the other two would probably be in their mid-20s.
Well Richard was a very young muppeteer himself and his youth seems to naturally manifest itself in all his characters including his most well-known and beloved Scooter.

Skye

Reaction score
This is an interesting question, Marty. While of course, I do like all of the piggies, I think my favorite is the second one, also. He cracks me up with his reactions, not to mention his awesome drawn-out scream as he goes down the mountain. Richard did an awesome job with that! :big_grin:

I had never thought or considered that he sounded younger than the others, Marty, but it is a very interesting point. Especially since you're absolutely right, Richard was so young himself on that show. I really like how his youth can come out in his characters, as well! I think it's a really cute addition. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
No wonder I cannot help feeling sorriest for him the most. So very young to go.:cry: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, yes indeedy. We must have picked up on that subconsciously, huh? We're so naturally sensitive to our cute Happy Wanderer piggies in here! :wink: