Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Ah. That big Dr.Teeth grin you put at the end of what you said Caroline. I bet you were thinking about the guns from my earlier quirk assuming they really did have them for protection.

If they didn't I can picture them coyly walking around past the goat keeping a close eye on him so he couldn't get in a position to push them off balance.
But they still probably wouldn't make it safely to the top and back down.
There'd be nothing they could do about it if he decided to just send the boulders rolling down and be done with, is there?
Lol! Well, I actually hadn't been thinking about the guns at that moment (I was mainly just thinking about how smooth, clever, and sly our little piggies are! :wink:), but I loved you bringing that up, Marty. That sure is a way for them to do it! :big_grin:

Of course, I hadn't thought about that before. Maybe them making it all the way up and then on the way down, the evil goats make their move! Definitely an interesting thought. And that sure is a looooong way down! The goats would have plenty of time to try to trick the piggies if they really tried. I can imagine our piggies could still have a few random tricks up their sleeves though, too!
Well, my thing is it they make it to the top of the mountain, that might not make as funny as a sketch. Because part of the humor besides sing pigs climbing up a mountain, it that they fall of it hilariously, freak out and happily go on climbing up the mountain after the fact. Also about them avenging their boyfriends. After what happened to them, I would not what to go climbing up that mountain after what happened to them. But their Muppet's, so who knows? But it would be funny if they did blast the goat, and then after the smoke clears, he burned in a cartoons kind of style, then he turns to the audience shook up a bit, giving the impression that he had learned his lesson and definitely get the point not to mess with piggies, hehe!
Very cute idea, Will! I love that. I can totally picture it, too, and I love the image of the goat at the end of your scenario. I love how we're keeping our piggies winning in the end! :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you so much Marty and honey! I kind of wanted to keep things it true Muppet forum! Maybe after they discover the goat trying to send them to their doom, After tow of the female piggies start getting nervous, one of them can say "He's trying to knock us down, That's no problem" or something to that affect. The she whistles and Crazy Harry appears and She yells out "Sick um!" And after he pulls down the lever the send the goad flying to his doom. Or maybe the blast would send a huge boulder coming way. At the end, they could show him at the bottom of the mountain flatten by the rock, and he picks his head up and goes "Baaaaa" and puts is head back down because he can't bare all the pain. The camera zoom out a little as the curtain closes and the audience erupts with applause and laughter But as the curtain is closing the goat his moving his head in pan, while Crazy Harry emerges from behind the bolder and starts hysterically laughing.:big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well William has certainly done a cool job of muffining the latest topic in my thread, hasn't he?
Good work Will. I love your scenario featuring Crazy Harry:crazy:

Your quirky little posts are very cute too thank you Michelle:big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Of course, I hadn't thought about that before. Maybe them making it all the way up and then on the way down, the evil goats make their move! Definitely an interesting thought. And that sure is a looooong way down! The goats would have plenty of time to try to trick the piggies if they really tried. I can imagine our piggies could still have a few random tricks up their sleeves though, too!
Well Caroline. They certainly would need them whenever the boulders came. Even if the other lady piggies saw the goat after their buddy fell, or even if they all noticed and coyly walked around him without giving him a chance to knock them off, nothing could possibly save them when the boulders came.

Unless they had Bunsen's special rocket backpacks on I mentioned awhile ago. :wink: :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well William has certainly done a cool job of muffining the latest topic in my thread, hasn't he?
Good work Will. I love your scenario featuring Crazy Harry:crazy:

Your quirky little posts are very cute too thank you Michelle:big_grin:
Thanks! I though he would make a great addition to this skit!:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I suppose I've probably said everything possible practically about females being more observant than males among all the hilarious muffining.:big_grin:

But one final point that's probably very appropriately fitting to end on is that while it can be rather fun to nitpick the likelihood of the female piggies being as naive about the evil goat's presence as the males, and theorizing how it may be "explained" one thing is sure.

In the context of the female version of the sketch it is really no consequence at all in the end. It doesn't really matter, does it Caroline? If you get too bogged down with this point it only detracts from the fun of imagining the same sketch done with woman hikers. And you are supposed to take the comedy of the sketch with a generous grain of salt.
You agree with me naturally Caroline?:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
What about bringing gonzo and Piggy and kermit together in the skit he he :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That is an amusing idea Michelle. Even though the skit was basically designed for un-named what-not characters of one form or another essentially, it could be rather fun to imagine what sort of main regular character trios may have made it funny and how they would react in the role of each respective wanderer. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wow. Our crazy thread has been viewed over 19000 times. It must hold the record for popularity in Classic Muppets section, if not the entire forum.:excited:

The Dorms will most likely have the most views by far though probably.

muppet baby

Reaction score
That is an amusing idea Michelle. Even though the skit was basically designed for un-named what-not characters of one form or another essentially, it could be rather fun to imagine what sort of main regular character trios may have made it funny and how they would react in the role of each respective wanderer. :big_grin:

cool