Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hmm. So there's something about men that makes them distinct from women in this matter.
Perhaps another point is that it's a tradition for males to be sort of stereotyped as silly, naive or just not too bright.
Not that I would say that applies strongly to the piggies in the sketch. But you could say they are a little bit naive in the sense that they fail to realize the goat is in between them with his head down chewing the rope at those couple of moments. Not that it would do them any good when he started the avalanch but perhaps there is a slight association with standard image there so to speak.

Skye

Reaction score
Perhaps another point is that it's a tradition for males to be sort of stereotyped as silly, naive or just not too bright.
Not that I would say that applies strongly to the piggies in the sketch. But you could say they are a little bit naive in the sense that they fail to realize the goat is in between them with his head down chewing the rope at those couple of moments. Not that it would do them any good when he started the avalanch but perhaps there is a slight association with standard image there so to speak.
That's a really interesting point. I suppose you're right that men can be stereotyped like that as well. I think it is kinda strange that there are such different traditional stereotypes about how men and women are depicted, but that is a good point.
Hehe, aww the piggies sure were a bit naive in this sketch! And in a certain way, you can't blame them because they weren't expecting evil goats to be hanging around. But it is a really interesting point to think about.

muppet baby

Reaction score
That's a really interesting point. I suppose you're right that men can be stereotyped like that as well. I think it is kinda strange that there are such different traditional stereotypes about how men and women are depicted, but that is a good point.
Hehe, aww the piggies sure were a bit naive in this sketch! And in a certain way, you can't blame them because they weren't expecting evil goats to be hanging around. But it is a really interesting point to think about.
Yes Caroline that is really true i really agree about all of this and the evil Goats are being very bad today loooooooo:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well those evil goats are doing what they do best. Can't change their nature I'm afraid. hehheh :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
All this Piol will sure help to keep our thread up the top so that those who want to can add their thoughts to our discussion topics won't it? :smile: