Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. I thought about that too. They probably didn't say anything because the applause took precedence.

I'm going off now Caroline but I'll talk about our piggies later today. :smile:

Might even have some of our friends comments to read when I do. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Sounds great, Marty, talk to ya later. And thanks again for sharing this awesome fact about the sketch! :smile: I can't wait to see what others think about it as well!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
This is pretty darn cool that you found out about this BBG! Thanks for sharing, God Bless You All!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
God bless you too cgf.

And isn't this comforting? Finding out what the "audience" in the Muppet Theatre were saying in joyful response has to be the final piece of assuring evidence.
Our piggies definitely never lost their lives at all.:big_grin: It was only a dark musical comedy sketch that they must have rehearsed and practiced for under Kermit's supervision for a few weeks before the show it was meant for came up.:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Of course the mattress must have always been in place during rehearsals with the fake mountain and boulders props but unfortunately Beauregard forgot to put it on stage. Or maybe he's such an idiot he had assumed it was only for rehearsals.:rolleyes:

Oh well. Our piggies didn't actually die. So that's all that really matters isn't it?:big_grin:

Sweet little piggy-wigs.:flirt:

Skye

Reaction score
Absolutely! And the audience did a wonderful job showing us how much fun they were having, and how the piggies were definitely ok. Such a terrific show! "I'm/We're/They're enjoying this!" :wink:

Silly Beauregard may have forgotten to put down that mattress, but they piggies were ok after all! :big_grin:
Sweet little piggy-wigs.
Hehe, they're awesome! :big_grin: