Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, that's very true.
I love how our Muppets can survive so much! Aww, cute lil Beakie sure has survived it all... he's one strong little Mee-meepin' dude! :eek: :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you William. And yes we know we can always count on you. I have faith that you'd do the mattress and fake boulders for us even if Caroline wasn't with us. You're a very caring Christ-like person. :smile:
Thank you, I sure would do that for the rest of you, too!:smile: And I strive to be more like Crist our saviour every day!

By the way, I think those are some great inventions for Muppet Labs!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Hey guys! Sorry I've been off for a while (again). Would someone please give me a synopsis of what was talked about in pages 80 and 81 if they don't mind? Great invention ideas BBG, can't wait to see what else you come up with and thanks for sharing them! By the way, Piol is a variation of Lol. It means "Proclaim Insanity Out Loud".

Skye

Reaction score
Hey, crazed gonzo fa! It's awesome to see you here when you can drop by! Pages 80 and 81... well, we were doing something really unusual... we were being weird! :wink: We were discussing the different ways we could have our own happy wandering trip, haha! :big_grin:

And by the way, thank you! Hehe, I love Piol, that's awesome!! :big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi Marty Hi William hi Caroline, i am so sorry that i have not been around the past few days . i have been down with a stomach bug i love the piggy thread so much i laughed and laughed so great .:smile:

i have missed you all so much anyway i am back i still have the bug but i feel better enough to typt again .
i am so glad to be back i dear friends hopefully i will be be toatlly well saterday .

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hi Michelle. Sorry you've been sick but delighted you're feeling better. Glad to hear from you and delighted we gave you a good laugh.:smile: That's the best medicine as they say.

I do sincerely hope you'll be over the worst of it by Saturday. Easter isn't a nice time to be sick.:sympathy: