Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I meant that I saw Ernie's hand on the ther side of Bert (unless that was Oscar's eyebrow that I saw).
No, you were correct. It should be Ernie's left hand on Bert's left shoulder (camera right).

:stick_out_tongue:

unclematt

Reaction score
Once again I will say this. It is so cool that you were there.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Were all of the performers given a script so that they would know what to lip synch to, or was the recoridng of the closing song just played to all you performers a few times so that you could memorize the lyrics?

unclematt

Reaction score
I would imagine they all had to learn the song. Jim wouldnt have wanted any body to not be nsync

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Were all of the performers given a script so that they would know what to lip synch to, or was the recoridng of the closing song just played to all you performers a few times so that you could memorize the lyrics?
No, nobody was given a script. They just played it over and over and over until we learned it. The hardest part was that you just had to feel the pauses between "Thanks to the lovers... the dreamers... and you." Jim was very adamant that we be in synch. He didn't want you to be late coming in for each line. And then you had to be careful not to close the character's mouth too soon on the words "lovers", "dreamers" and "you", all of which are held notes.

:stick_out_tongue:

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
WOE, did you have a chance to get to see some minor characters up close? Like Baskerville?

And correct me if I'm wrong, the giant alligator/Crocodile, had Gloat the Green Frackle on his head, yes?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
It's so awsome how the Guy who performed Ernie in The Muppet Movie Also Wrote the Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Episode "One of a Kind" (It's my Favorite Episode BTW.)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
He is, usually around the replica photo prop threads for sure.