How's the weather where you are?

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Really nice out. Went swimming... which was pretty stupid since the pool was just filled and the water didn't have time to heat up. So it was freezing cold.

Breakfast: nothing.
Lunch: nothing.
Supper: nothing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's Daily Weather
-10's (highlight to read)
-0's
0's
10's
20's
30's
40's
50's
60's
70's
80's
90's
100's
110's

Today: I HATE THIS HEAT! 88, with burning sun.

For Breakfast: Slim fast
For Lunch: A COLD turkey sandwich
For Supper: An ice cream sundae. No fooling.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Nice dinner! My mom drinks slim fast, and then eats a lot of fried chicken and donuts afterwards.:rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only reason I drink Slim Fast in the morning is because I just simply CAN NOt (despite my outward appearance) eat an entire meal right after I wake up in the morning, so those Slim Fasts serve as a substitute breakfast for me.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I gotcha. My mom really doesn't during that stuff anyway. It just sits there.:big_grin: I do think it's pretty good though. I actually like the taste of some of it.

Skye

Reaction score
I really like Slim Fast. I think it's pretty good.

Today was sunny, but chilly.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah I like the "new and improved" Slim Fast. The "old and unimproved" Slim Fast was like all chalky and tasted like crap...
Today was sunny, but chilly.
I wish today was chilly, but it wasn't. I was frying today!

lael

Reaction score
~ Today: warm. sunny. breezy.

~ I remember when I was little I had a sip of my mothers strawberry slim fast. it was warm and tasted of, what I now know, 'fiber'. The new ones are not bad tho. I like the chocolate, ice cold & thick. I wonder, can it be made into an ice cream or sorbet? curiosity will get the best of me if I'm not careful.

~6 am: Jog 4 miles
Breakfast: 2 poched egg whites, 1/2 a strawberry yogurt, 1 slice whole wheat toast, small handfull of almonds, oj.
Snack: 1 golden delicious apple.
Lunch: 4 sushi rolls, sashimi with hot & sour soup.
Snack: 6 cellery sticks (1 stalk)
Treat: 1 scoop raspberry sorbet.
~After work: batting cages with friends, then mini golf.
Supper: 1/2 a grilled chicken breast, grilled zuccini & summer squash, whole wheat dinner roll, 1 slice grilled pineapple.
~ 8 pm: walk in the park/neighborhood.

I eat about every 2 hours, so I'm never really hungry. I jog 4 miles every morning & hit the gym every other day after work. On the off day's I'm out with friends doing something. Weekends are my cheat days. I get my chocolates, cakes, ice creams, donuts, candy, brownies and such. beings I'm on a diet I get 1 cheat day every 2 weeks. & doubled up on my gym days (added extra cardio, yoga, pilates & spinning)