You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

rowlfy662

Reaction score
you might be an obsessed muppet fan if when you go imto muppet central hom page and when the characters pop up in the arches you start trying to name them

Skekayuk

Reaction score
This has probably already been said but: You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you imagine what it would be like having your favorite singers/movie stars on the Muppet Show today.
Ah but what if your favourite singers were on TMS in the first place?
Particularly if that happens to be because they were TMS Muppeteers?

I mention this because my absoltute favourite singer is Louise Gold, and another of my favourte singers is Jerry Nelson, and together they're incomparable.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
...you learn the hard way not to watch Fraggle Rock when you're sick or half asleep (Those songs NEVER come out!). :eek:

...your favorite exclamation of irritation is 'Drat and Deuteronomy'.

...you've ever tried to ask a trash heap of advice.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If you are totally psyched to simply see a screenshot of Piggy and Gonzo from Muppets From Space on the comcast website.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
You still find yourself pondering Muppet questions in songs like "The Rainbow Connection" and not just, "Why are there so many songs about rainbows?"- but honestly, how many songs about rainbows are there out there?

(Because I basically can think of a few- "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" from "The Wizard of Oz" and the "Nearly Missed the Rainbow" song from "Elmopalooza" besides obviously "The Rainbow Connection" on The Muppet Movie.):confused::eek::smile:
Oh gosh yes. And also how many of them had lyrics by Yip Harburg. (He wrote at least three of them: Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Look To The Rainbow, and, I've Got A Rainbow Working For Me).
Anyway, twice while watching Ian Marshall-Fisher's Lost Musicals shows, I have found myself wondering how many songs are their about Rainbows. The first time was watching Flahooley, and the second was last summer during 'Darling Of The Day' (though given who the leading lady was of the latter, perhaps it wasn't so surprising).

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
you might be an obsessed muppet fan if when you go imto muppet central hom page and when the characters pop up in the arches you start trying to name them
...or if you think this is pure entertainment...

You might also be an obsessed muppet fan if you meet Bob Bergen <cartoon Wembley fraggle's voice> and the first thing you shout is OH MY GORGE!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
If you end up just being silly for no reason, you start talking like some of the TMS characters (with their appropriate voices)

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
That sounds like fun. I can't get the voices right but I'm with you on acting like everyone. WHo do you act like?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
If when odd situations come up in your life, you find yourself wondering, "What would Newsie do?"

(I'm sure that applies to Kermit, Gonzo, et al as well...) :wink: