You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If you have to learn for school and think: If I study on French, I can understand miss piggy better, if I study on physics, I can understand Bunsen, and if I study English, I can watch TMS without subtitles!:smile:
Do you think that when studying Swedish as well :hungry:

Quesal

Reaction score
if u want to do a little showcase of musical numbers and apply as many muppet movie tunes as you can!

Puckrox

Reaction score
if u want to do a little showcase of musical numbers and apply as many muppet movie tunes as you can!
This... is genius. I want to do a musical showcase next. I think I'm gonna have to do at least one Muppet song... Or maybe I'll just do a Muppet musical showcase. :big_grin:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
This... is genius. I want to do a musical showcase next. I think I'm gonna have to do at least one Muppet song... Or maybe I'll just do a Muppet musical showcase. :big_grin:
I think it would be cool to get a bunch of people together and do "Manhattan Melodies"

Quesal

Reaction score
I think it would be cool to get a bunch of people together and do "Manhattan Melodies"
Well I got a friend who wants to do "There's Gotta Be Something Better" from Muppet Treasure Island. She's no puppeteer and wants me to play a puppet or two for her in it :concern::shifty:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Well I got a friend who wants to do "There's Gotta Be Something Better" from Muppet Treasure Island. She's no puppeteer and wants me to play a puppet or two for her in it :concern::shifty:
That's cool. luv that song, but it is hard to do with just one person. You could sorta fake it with two but three's better. Are you gonna do it?

Puckrox

Reaction score
I just realized that if I wanted to do a Muppet showcase it probably wouldn't happen, because no one at my school would want to do it... Bah. :frown: