Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I can send that one. Could I please have your e-mail? You probably gave it already, but...
:embarrassed:

mek

Reaction score
Somebody's Getting Married MP3 for our wedding

Hi--100% new to this board, so sorry if I am posting in the wrong place, etc. My fiancee and I would really like to play Somebody's Getting Married at our ceremony. Does anyone know how I can get this song (purchase, MP3, whatever). We would really, really appreciate any help. Thanks! Mark

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Mek. Welcome to Muppet Central. I can get you that song via MUP3 file format, all I need is your email. Also, I'll send you the four songs associated with the entire finale/Manhattan Melodies show so you can then connect them as one whole piece, if you wish. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums. :batty:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Can anyone get be Big Bird's "Counting the Days" Christmas song?

scooter289

Reaction score
So I was at my state's Renaissance Festival today and the people in jail had to perform to get out. It just so happened as we were waiting for my friend to go up, one of the jailers had her group dance around to "Proud To Be A Cow." Needless to say it made happy. :big_grin:

Anyone think they can help me out in getting this song?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So I was at my state's Renaissance Festival today and the people in jail had to perform to get out. It just so happened as we were waiting for my friend to go up, one of the jailers had her group dance around to "Proud To Be A Cow." Needless to say it made happy. :big_grin:

Anyone think they can help me out in getting this song?
Sure! I just need your e-mail!

And Oscarfan, I have a version of that song... Big Bird sings in it... not sure if it's the one you want though, but I'll send it your way anyway.