Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

greysbailey1

Reaction score
Lyrics/ music for a song?

Hi - I'm new, so please forgive me if this information can be found elsewhere.

My children were watching Sleeping Grouchy today, and absolutely LOVED the song "I love every part of you" that Gina and Rosita sing to Marco. Does anyone know where I can find the lyrics and or music to it? Thanks:smile:

Frogster

Reaction score
Does anyone have the song Free & High by :coy:? It's from the episode, Wembley's Flight

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Oscarfan it's really bad to know that song wasn't on the CD soundtrack. I don't ever know why. I've thought i should just make one but just haven't gotten to it. But when i do i'll get that song.
OK. I can wait.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey I got another one, lol, could some send me Kermit and Robin singing "Octopus' Garden."

Thanks

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hi - I'm new, so please forgive me if this information can be found elsewhere.

My children were watching Sleeping Grouchy today, and absolutely LOVED the song "I love every part of you" that Gina and Rosita sing to Marco. Does anyone know where I can find the lyrics and or music to it? Thanks:smile:
I think i have the song. Would that be ok? Just let me know and if you do i'll need your email so i can send it to you.

JJandJanice said:
Hey I got another one, lol, could some send me Kermit and Robin singing "Octopus' Garden."

Thanks
I'll get it right to you JJ.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Still looking for:
Singing in the Shower.
The Calendar Song, from The Fabulous Miss Piggy Show.

Thanks.