Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have "See You Tomorrow" from Sesame Street?
Is this from a CD, Record or the show? I've never heard of this one. I'll see if i have it. And then let me know what the words are to the song are if i can't find it. Then maybe i will be able to find it. (weird sentence coming from me? Nah)

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Ah I see. You know, that blog is the reason I started getting these albums myself and ripping them. I don't mind your average surface noise but when it overpowers the music, it's annoying. I have a few like that myself, on the hunt for better copies of course.

I have no idea though how to record in those formats you're looking for though. My ears are weird, I can't hear the difference anyhow :frown:
It's all right. Just google "recording in ogg" or "recording in flac" for help.

Although there are several computer programs that could import CDs (whenever possible) into these formats, Google is your friend there.

BJ

Erine81981

Reaction score
It has been sent Ryan. Oh by the way Larxene did you post that you had "Getting Ready For School" and "Aren't You Glad You're You" record? If you did could i get these too?

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Does anybody have a 256 kbps AAC version of Muppet Beach Party and Kermit Unpigged?

BJ

Drtooth

Reaction score
If it's a CD, it's fine. If it's an LP, the quality is uneven at best. I had to delete a song from the Flashbeagle OST LP because of really horrid-sounding pops, scratches, and I couldn't even hear the song!

BJ
Sometimes, sadly that can't be helped. If someone had a sound editing program, you could fix it, but only by so much. I have a couple songs from the Inspector Gadget french sound track where tiny little surface sounds are audible. But hey, that's why the only people that use records now are DJ's.

Larxene

Reaction score
It has been sent Ryan. Oh by the way Larxene did you post that you had "Getting Ready For School" and "Aren't You Glad You're You" record? If you did could i get these too?

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com
Yes I do, I can send them in a bit. I'm having some health issues so I haven't been around as much as usual. Sorry.

One Way! Oh I'd love to hear this song again as well and does anyone have The Muppets Take Manhattan OST?

Oh and yes, I do have new records but I haven't gotten to recording them yet: Big Bird Presents Hans Christian Anderson, Grin and Giggle With Big Bird (This album is.. odd) and The Frog Prince (Was not expecting this one but the guy only wanted like $6 for it). I do have Elmo's Adventures in Grouchland ripped and also, on the non-MUP side, The Songs of the Letter People. Still having issues with Sesame Live! and my Susan album is also not co-operating. Urgh.

I am down to only needing a few more LP's to finish the set! I need to check with my partner in this but I think he got the first Bob McGrath album, Big Bird Leads the Band and The Best of the Count.

Larxene

Reaction score
Oh! One last thing - Does anyone have the song listing for "Somebody come and play on a rainy day"? Muppet Wiki has nothing