Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Just checkin' if anybody can help fill the request in my last post, thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Got it, thanks. Waiting for the other two from Kyle. And I'd like to ask, anybody got I'd Never Harm An Onion with the dialogue between Rowlf and Sam from the Here Come the Muppets pre-show?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Not to be insulting but... you do realize that's pretty much an impossible request (as far as the records go) right? Surface noise is unavoidable, I've had perfect vinyl still have surface noise :frown:

As for the other file formats.. uh.. can't help you there either :cry:
Yes, I know its an impossible request, but there's this idiot on the Internet who thinks that he can transfer all his old records to MP3s and then it turns out that there's extreme popping and scratching.

That's why I'm requesting Bert and Ernie's Sing-A-Long and Music is Everywhere.

I COULD take them in MP3 or AAC, but I'm holding out hope for lossless.

Steve, I don't know what you did to clean up the audio on Bert & Ernie's Sing-Along, but could you send that along to me please?

BJ

Larxene

Reaction score
I'm hoping that 'idiot' isn't me. Then again, I'm a 'she'.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Nah, this idiot runs the Classic Sesame Street Fan Club blog, as well as the Way Out Junk and Way Out Music blogs, all on Blogger.

If it's a CD, it's fine. If it's an LP, the quality is uneven at best. I had to delete a song from the Flashbeagle OST LP because of really horrid-sounding pops, scratches, and I couldn't even hear the song!

BJ

Larxene

Reaction score
Ah I see. You know, that blog is the reason I started getting these albums myself and ripping them. I don't mind your average surface noise but when it overpowers the music, it's annoying. I have a few like that myself, on the hunt for better copies of course.

I have no idea though how to record in those formats you're looking for though. My ears are weird, I can't hear the difference anyhow :frown: