Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... If anyone has The Song of the Count and/or Count Up to 9, could you please send 'em to me? Thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... Did you send them now? Haven't received 'em yet though.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Just now sent 'em, Ed. Was waiting to make sure it was the right address. Enjoy! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Danka Prawny. BTW: Looks like Zany's mood's improving.
*Inside joke.

Erine81981

Reaction score
What's the differnt from the cassette of the Sesame Road? I have the Sesame Road on Cd Larxene? Let me know and i'll see what i can do.

anytimepally

Reaction score
What's the differnt from the cassette of the Sesame Road? I have the Sesame Road on Cd Larxene? Let me know and i'll see what i can do.
from MuppetWiki:

First released only on cassette by Golden Music in 1993, Sesame Road was a follow up to Born to Add, with more rock songs from Sesame Street. In 1995, Sony Wonder reissued it on CD and cassette, although for this release, two songs were dropped, and two others were put in their place. The two songs that were dropped were Let's Go Tubbin' Today, and Say Toothpaste, Somebody!. They were replaced with It's Zydeco, and Once is Not Enough, respectively.

Erine81981

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
from MuppetWiki:

First released only on cassette by Golden Music in 1993, Sesame Road was a follow up to Born to Add, with more rock songs from Sesame Street. In 1995, Sony Wonder reissued it on CD and cassette, although for this release, two songs were dropped, and two others were put in their place. The two songs that were dropped were Let's Go Tubbin' Today, and Say Toothpaste, Somebody!. They were replaced with It's Zydeco, and Once is Not Enough, respectively.
Thanks Randall.
Larxene said:
Does anyone have the cassette version of Sesame Road?
If you want i can get you those songs you want from that certain cassette. Do you want the whole cassette or just the some of the songs from the album? Let me know Larxene.

Larxene

Reaction score
Thanks Randall.

If you want i can get you those songs you want from that certain cassette. Do you want the whole cassette or just the some of the songs from the album? Let me know Larxene.
Nope, I checked and I do have them. I wasn't sure if I did, call me lazy :wink: