Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

MattMe

Reaction score
Help me!

Today a man called Jim Henderson came into my office and ever since I've been singing the Muppets song 'Mah Na Mah Na', which I also discovered today is not 'Phenomenon' like I've been singing it the last 7 years.
Anyway, I've been searching the internet both high and low but found no MP3 of the famous and most loved tune which I would like as a ring tone and my phone. So, I ask of you, fellow Muppet fans - pleae send me the Mah na Mah Na song in some sort of file format so I can send it to my phone and listen to it in a dark room and giggle to myself. For this I promise to buy the Muppets greatest hits CD the next time I see it...

Thank you.

Ah yes, my email iss Mattme at hotmail dot co dot uk.
:O)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the craziness here at Muppet Central. Actually... The name of the song you're probably looking for is titled "Mahna-Mahna", so as to distinguish the song from the self-named character Mahna Mahna. However, there does exist a version of the same song titled "Phenomenon", as it was sung that way by Sandra Bullock in the Psychiatrist Sketch in the episode of Muppets Tonight where she was the featured guest star. Ask around, I'm sure there are folks here who have both versions and could probably send them to you.

Additionally, I have a request for the original version of "One Small Voice".
Please send it to me if you have it, thanks.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah yes, my email iss Mattme at hotmail dot co dot uk.
:O)
On the way! :big_grin:

The Count said:
Additionally, I have a request for the original version of "One Small Voice".
Please send it to me if you have it, thanks.
Ed I have the version from "We Are All Earthlings" that's the earliest I know of. I'll go ahead and send it to you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Prawny. Will forward it to Steve once I get it, as he's the one who placed the request on BJ (erniebert1234)'s behalf.

MattMe

Reaction score
Mahna-Mahna

Thankyouverymuch PrawnCraker. I think I was actually after the Sandra Bullock version from the Tonight show, te Phenomenon track, but now I've heard this version I won't go back - it's comic genius!

Thanks everyone...

:zany:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
No problem Matt! :big_grin:

Does anyone have Count It Higher? The version I have isn't very good quality.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Anyone have Rocky the Rcokin' Cry baby?
I'll send this right to you Drtooth.
theprawncracker said:
Does anyone have Count It Higher? The version I have isn't very good quality.
I have a wonderful quality.

Does anyone have the whole "Bear's Holiday" album? (Bear in the Big Blue House)