Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
If by the original artist, you mean the one that got banned, then I have both of them.

Just need your email and I'll send them along. :smile:

Larxene

Reaction score
Does anyone have Proud by Little Jerry and the Monotones and I want a monster to be my Friend by the original artist?
I've got Proud if you still need it, just gimmie your email.

Larxene

Reaction score
New Today:

Bird Bird Discovers the Orchestra
Sing: The Hit Songs of Sesame Street
Sesame Street Japan - I Will Be With You (And yes, it's Japanese all except for the opening song! Sing.. in JAPANESE)

Larxene

Reaction score
oooh! can I get this one please? thank you! :sing:
Yup, uploading now.

Drtooth, I'm still trying to figure out the track listing on that CD because it's not in English. :sympathy: As far as I can tell, it has Sing, the Japanese re-write of Elmo's theme and a song about the boy monsters on Sesame Street. I need to listen to the rest, it's quite strange!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Larxene said:
New Today:

Bird Bird Discovers the Orchestra
Sing: The Hit Songs of Sesame Street
Sesame Street Japan - I Will Be With You (And yes, it's Japanese all except for the opening song! Sing.. in JAPANESE)
Can i request all these please? >insert doggy face<

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yup, uploading now.

Drtooth, I'm still trying to figure out the track listing on that CD because it's not in English. :sympathy: As far as I can tell, it has Sing, the Japanese re-write of Elmo's theme and a song about the boy monsters on Sesame Street. I need to listen to the rest, it's quite strange!
Hmmmmm.... I highly doubt any of the songs would be written in it, but I can read some Katanaka, the series of characters they use to write foreign words (and usually character names). Plus, if I had to guess off the top of my head, would Sing by anychance be called something like UTA?

But that's all the Japanese I could learn watching bootleg Doraemon tapes. The way I watch stuff online now I'm surprised I ain't a little more fluent.