Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Larxene

Reaction score
New today:

Aren't You Glad You're You? LP
Christmas Eve on Sesame Street LP (I haven't listened to my recording of this yet, I'm assuming no skips. I feel weird doing Christmas in September.)

And if the person desperate for Bert's Love Song is still around, I do have it and can send it.

I still have Sesame Street Live! to record. My list is down to only 18 more record albums to go before I have a set!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
any one have elmo in grouch land sountrack song number 9 on muppet beach party and the songs from cartoon allstars they are the only songs i havent been albe to recover from my loss

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Larxene, I'd love to have Special, Me/Yo, Aren't You Glad You're You? Proud, Don't You Know You're Beautiful? and Walk Down the Street from the "Aren't You Glad You're Special" album. Thanks! :big_grin:

ryguy102390@hotmail.com

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
any one have elmo in grouch land sountrack song number 9 on muppet beach party and the songs from cartoon allstars they are the only songs i havent been albe to recover from my loss
I've got all of those but the Cartoon All-Stars songs. PM me with your e-mail address and I'll pass em on to you.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Muppet Red/Green album or anything else Christmasy from the Muppets? I've got the John Denver thing and the Sesame Street Christmas stuff already.
I've got the Green and Red album! I'd be happy to send it to you! You do want all the songs, correct?