Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

scheung1122

Reaction score
mp3 needed please

i was just wondering if anyone is able to send me the mp3 of elmo with the backstreet boys singing one small voice. it will be greatly appreciated thanks my email is scheung1122@hotmail.com

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone have the tribute songs "Who Let the Frog Out," and "Jim Henson's Dead"? Thanks.
:smile:

Also, as it's now playing on the radio, Kermambo, and Sweet Vacation from JHH?
Thanks again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... Kermambo's from the video game Muppet Monster Adventure. Both it and Sweet Vacation can be foun at Sylende's Muppet Musique.
Hope this helps.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Does anyone have the tribute songs "Who Let the Frog Out," and "Jim Henson's Dead"? Thanks.

Also, as it's now playing on the radio, Kermambo, and Sweet Vacation from JHH?
Thanks again.
sent everything except "Who Let the Frogs Out" :sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Does anybody have the theme song for Plaza Sésamo, Sesame Street's Mexican counterpart in Spanish? Or the full instrumental organ intro for my namesake? If so, please LMK, thanks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone have Dinosaurs Big Songs?

I really want

Cold Blooded Guy
Be an Herbovore
Poor Slobs/Terrible jobs
and gramma's Coming.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And if anybody does have that album, could they please send me "He's A Lizard"? Need it stored in my files for a future fanfic segment.

Thanks.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes Ed, I knew that Kermambo was from the vidio game, but I didn't stop to consider that they'd be on Muppet Musique. Sorry Randal for the trouble!
If someone is sending out the Big Songs album, could you please send me the entire thing as well?
:smile: Thanks.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Anyone have Dinosaurs Big Songs?

I really want

Cold Blooded Guy
Be an Herbovore
Poor Slobs/Terrible jobs
and gramma's Coming.
And if anybody does have that album, could they please send me "He's A Lizard"? Need it stored in my files for a future fanfic segment.

Thanks.
Yes Ed, I knew that Kermambo was from the vidio game, but I didn't stop to consider that they'd be on Muppet Musique. Sorry Randal for the trouble!
If someone is sending out the Big Songs album, could you please send me the entire thing as well?
:smile: Thanks.
I've got all but one song, "Eon After Eon (A Dinosaur Love Song)" .. incidentally, if anyone out there has that, I'd love to have it

I've uploaded all the songs here so you can all get them at once:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4dt0msnmlzv

If anyone has any trouble getting them, let me know, and I'll send them to you individually. Also, Ed, since you only wanted one song, I can send that to you seperately if you'd prefer.. just let me know! :sing: Enjoy!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure... Also looking for some other songs not from that album, chiefly the Spanish theme song for Plaza Sésamo (Sesame Street's Mexican counterpart) and the full instrumental organ intro for my namesake. LMK via PM and I can send you the addy in that same message's reply. Thanks, hope you have a good night.