Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score
*gasp!* Oh, Randall! That's horrible! Let me know if you need anything that I can send you! Sorry man!
And when my parents internet is fixed i'll do anything i can for you Randall. Us Mp3 Super Heros stick together through thick or thin and i'm telling you now i'm not thin. I'm fat! (Just a joke there)
Thanks guys! .. and good to hear your internet's working again, Kyle!.. here's an update... the computer has a brand-new hard drive, and I'm back in business! as I said I had backups for most things and everything that I'd e-mailed or had been e-mailed to me recently was still in my mailbox.. it'll take a few days to compare my latest list to what I actual have, but I think the loses are much less than I initially feared! whew! I've been setting everything up on here for the last six hours, and it's nearly 3:30, so I'm off to bed :sleep:

jaysee1

Reaction score
Hi... I'm in dire need of the mp3 Somebody's Gettting Married. We are going to use it as the song in our wedding video leading up to the ceremony. The deadline is by the Monday morning to get it to videographer, Can someone please help us? Thanks so much

anytimepally

Reaction score
this is first time I have ever been glad that I've a bit over-obsessive about backing up my music collection! :sing: It turns out that between my various backups and what was still in my e-mail box, I managed to recover everything except:

Bip Bippadotta - Fat Cat
Sesame Street Lullaby Closing

If anyone can help me get these two songs, I would be very happy! Thanks :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wow! That's specatcular that you were able to save all of those files, Randall! :big_grin: Unfortunately, I don't have those, I wish I did. :stick_out_tongue:

cargoplex

Reaction score
The Sesame Street Book & Record?

Hey guys,

I'm a newbie here, and I stumbled upon your forum in search of an album that I used to listen to when I was little. It was my sister's "The Sesame Street Book & Record" LP that she had when she was little (we're 11 years apart - I'm 27). Unfortunately it appears that they never released this LP on CD! I'd gladly buy it on iTunes or a CD, but I was hoping that maybe some of you on here might have these songs to share? I did manage to find the original tracklisting on this site: http://www.mp3.com/albums/557039/summary.html

I would really appreciate any help in compiling a digital copy of this LP. Thanks in advance! :excited:

johnell

Reaction score
Let a frown be your umbrella

Has anybody run across this mp3? I'd love to hear it again...

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a newbie here, and I stumbled upon your forum in search of an album that I used to listen to when I was little. It was my sister's "The Sesame Street Book & Record" LP that she had when she was little (we're 11 years apart - I'm 27). Unfortunately it appears that they never released this LP on CD! I'd gladly buy it on iTunes or a CD, but I was hoping that maybe some of you on here might have these songs to share? I did manage to find the original tracklisting on this site: http://www.mp3.com/albums/557039/summary.html

I would really appreciate any help in compiling a digital copy of this LP. Thanks in advance! :excited:
Has anybody run across this mp3? I'd love to hear it again...
I have both "Let a Frown Be Your Umbrella" and The Sesame Street Book & Record.. just let me know where to send them :sing: