Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Your song is on the way, MuppetFan84. And actually, there are a few songs from your list that I'd like, if you don't mind...
- Muppet Show (Extended Main Theme)
- Welcome To The Big Blue House
- The Rainbow Connection (Less Than Jake)
My e-mail is ryguy102390@hotmail.com. Thanks! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm looking for:

Cabin Fever (the soundtrack version)
The Witch is in the House
Naptime (There's no way I'm buying the whole soundtrack for those 2 songs)
Guy Smiley's Seasons song
Cookie Monster Shaft parody

And There's this song sung by the Oinker sisters that's a parody of "Baby, Baby, where did our love go" that's about the letter B.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I'm looking for:

Cabin Fever (the soundtrack version)
The Witch is in the House
Naptime (There's no way I'm buying the whole soundtrack for those 2 songs)
Cookie Monster Shaft parody
I'll send these :sing:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry again. My parents internet isn't working again. So i'll keep in touch as much as i can till it gets fixed again. (Using My Sister's internet) Sorry Sara that i'm not able to send you that other song. Maybe some one else can or i will when i get back up and running.

anytimepally

Reaction score
ok guys.. my computer committed suicide the day before yesterday, so it's at the shop.. I just got an update, and it's a bad hard drive.. luckily, I had almost everything backed up, but if you do request a song from my list that I no longer have, I'll just let you know then! see you guys in a few days :frown:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
ok guys.. my computer committed suicide the day before yesterday, so it's at the shop.. I just got an update, and it's a bad hard drive.. luckily, I had almost everything backed up, but if you do request a song from my list that I no longer have, I'll just let you know then! see you guys in a few days :frown:
*gasp!* Oh, Randall! That's horrible! Let me know if you need anything that I can send you! Sorry man!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have the some Watermelons and Cheese from SS?

Erine81981

Reaction score
And when my parents internet is fixed i'll do anything i can for you Randall. Us Mp3 Super Heros stick together through thick or thin and i'm telling you now i'm not thin. I'm fat! (Just a joke there)