Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

wolberry47

Reaction score
Help!

Hey guys... first timer here! :smile:

I work in a music store, and one of our customers came in with a rather random request today. Apparently Kermit does a little cover of The Beatles song 'Octopus's Garden'. We weren't able to find it in our computer catalogue and I promised her I would try to find it online. Do any of you fine folks have an MP3 file kicking around?

If so that would be fantastic. I would appreciate any help I could get. :smile:

_Christa

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I wish I could help, Christa, but unfortunately, I don't have that song. Sorry.

I have a few requests too. "Hand Talk", "D-U-C-K-I-E", "Wet Paint", "It's Just a Rock (But I Like it Fine)", and "Hey Food" all from "Sesame Road." Also, "Share" and "I Wonder 'Bout the World Above" from "Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration" and "A Little Bit (at the Begining)" from "Sing: Songs of Joe Raposo", and "Workin'" from the "Perfect Harmony" album. Thanks! :big_grin:

EDIT: Actually... if you have it, could I have the entire "Perfect Harmony" album? Thanks so much guys!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of note... For those seeking the version of Octopus's Garden sung by Kermit, it's from the James Coco episode of TMS.
Hope this helps.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey guys... first timer here!

I work in a music store, and one of our customers came in with a rather random request today. Apparently Kermit does a little cover of The Beatles song 'Octopus's Garden'. We weren't able to find it in our computer catalogue and I promised her I would try to find it online. Do any of you fine folks have an MP3 file kicking around?

If so that would be fantastic. I would appreciate any help I could get.

_Christa
I have it.. just let me know where to send it! :smile:

I wish I could help, Christa, but unfortunately, I don't have that song. Sorry.

I have a few requests too. "Hand Talk", "D-U-C-K-I-E", "Wet Paint", "It's Just a Rock (But I Like it Fine)", and "Hey Food" all from "Sesame Road." Also, "Share" and "I Wonder 'Bout the World Above" from "Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration" and "A Little Bit (at the Begining)" from "Sing: Songs of Joe Raposo", and "Workin'" from the "Perfect Harmony" album. Thanks! :big_grin:

EDIT: Actually... if you have it, could I have the entire "Perfect Harmony" album? Thanks so much guys!
I have the Sesame Road songs, the Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration songs, and Perfect Harmony.. will send ASAP

wolberry47

Reaction score
Anytimepally... you are awesome! Thanks so much, sent you a message with my info!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Randall or anyone....does anyone have "I'm A Baby" song from Sesame Street? Ever since i was little and heard that song i couldn't get enough of it and would love to have it.