Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey Randall or anyone....does anyone have "I'm A Baby" song from Sesame Street? Ever since i was little and heard that song i couldn't get enough of it and would love to have it.
Sadly, this one has eluded me so far.. if anyone does have it, I'd like a copy as well :sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh wha? *Gasp! Has the mighty Randall not got a song in his vast library of Muppet music?
Call the army, the marines, the guys with the really pointy sticks and the guns that turn bananas into pineapples!

J/K, talk to Phillip, that song's in MC Radio's rotation.
And before I forget, thanks to Kyle for getting me "Six Kids Playing".

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea but Phil might not let me give me the song. I've asked before and all he says is "Listen to Muppet Central Radio" and you'll hear it." I know all he's doing is promoting the radio but it's kind of like the only way you'll hear it is if you listen to the raido. I might ask him sometime later or so. Your so welcome Ed. Hope my email wasn't to mushy.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hey Ryan, I tried to reply to your PM this morning, but my computer was being uncooperative. I was just about to request the song on your behalf though!
I'm sorry I don't have it for trade, but it is on the first episode of SS Oldschool if this helps. Good luck in getting it!
:big_grin:

Christa, so good to see a mnother music enthusiast here, not to mention someone so dedicated to customer service.
:smile: Glad someone could help you out, and welcome to the forum!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Huh wha? *Gasp! Has the mighty Randall not got a song in his vast library of Muppet music?
Call the army, the marines, the guys with the really pointy sticks and the guns that turn bananas into pineapples!
haha.. well, there was bound to be one!